Lay betting automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Eamom Hehir

Hi all I’m am new to Bet Angel and have started to automate some of my betting
I have started to use the lay betting automation feature where I lay>$4and<$7 2 minutes before the jump for my bet and this is working with pretty good results so far
My question is when the lay bet is matched I would like to back the same horse at the BSP also automatically
How do I add this back rule to the automation file
Any help would be appreciated
Cheers
Eamon in Australia
Dallas

Just add a 'Place Back SP Bet' rule to your existing file and arm it sometime after your green up rule has triggered

You could also add a 'Number of unmatched bets condition, on selection is equal to 0

and that will ensure your green up bet has been matched before the SP bet is then placed
Eamom Hehir

Thank you Dallas I will give it a try
Eamom Hehir

Hi again Dallas
I have tried doing as you said but it hasn’t backed the horse I have layed
The bet gets layed 2 minutes before the race and as I don’t know what horse is going to be layed because it is automatically picked >4and<$7 and could be any horse at the 2 minute mark

So I can’t pick the horse to back automatically as I don’t know which one is getting layed
I hope I’m making sense
What I’m trying to do is
Lay>$4-<$7 any horse that meets that criteria
Then I want to back it at start time at SP
How do I select the layed hose to back it without knowing it automatically
Cheers Eamon in Australia
tiw7001

Hi Eamom,

There are a couple of ways you could do this, but what I would suggest is setting some flag when your lay bet is placed (either using a Signal or Stored value) for the Selection.

Then your back bet, would run on Every Selection and would have a condition to test if that signal or stored value is set with a value, for that selection and would only fire on those with the flag set.

Hope this helps.

If you're still stuck, post your code and I'll try to help.

Regards,

Tim
Eamom Hehir

Thanks for your help and I will definitely give it a go tomorrow

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”