Sharing stored values / history list for a selection in multiple markets

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
samcoopz

Hello,

Is there a way of sharing stored values or history lists for every selection between multiple markets (e.g. win, each way and place markets).

I would like to use the stored values for a selection from one market and compare or calculate with stored values from the same selection in different market.

I hope that makes sense!

Thanks
Dallas

Yes
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=16230

Also since that was written you can now also store values at Bet Angel level, which means it can be read and used to trigger rules in any other market in Guardian not just those from the same event

There are also some ready-made examples in the shared files section, near the bottom of the opening post of this file is an index and links to all the examples which link markets together both from the same event and other unrelated markets you have in Guardian
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=11238
samcoopz

Thanks Dallas, a great help as always.

I am now reading odds from win, place and each way markets to the event level.

They way I have it set up I am always one read behind in two of the markets i.e. the very first time it runs the odds from the win market are captured but not the place and each way markets resulting in a calculation error. These update on the second refresh and the calculation progresses ok without error. However, I am comparing the win market offset with the place and each way markets. I want to read all markets for the current odds of interest.

Any ideas how to get round that?

I have attached my BA file. I've been using this same file across all 3 markets.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

samcoopz wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:26 pm
Thanks Dallas, a great help as always.

I am now reading odds from win, place and each way markets to the event level.

They way I have it set up I am always one read behind in two of the markets i.e. the very first time it runs the odds from the win market are captured but not the place and each way markets resulting in a calculation error. These update on the second refresh and the calculation progresses ok without error. However, I am comparing the win market offset with the place and each way markets. I want to read all markets for the current odds of interest.

Any ideas how to get round that?

I have attached my BA file. I've been using this same file across all 3 markets.
I'll have to check the file tomorrow or Monday as I've just shut BA down for the week

But just wanted to check that when you have the markets in Guardian they are sorted in the right order

For example, if sending a SV from a place to a win mkt file you'll need to have the place market above the win market so that it sends the value then the win market rule performs the calculation as part of the same refresh rather than waiting for guardian to go through all the other markets first

If needed you can do second and third level sorts by holding down your 'shift' key and clicking the column header
samcoopz

Thanks, that seems to have worked in terms of reading the odds in the correct sequence.

If I want to use those odds and place bets into the win and place markets, i will have to wait for the refresh of all markets to loop back through the first market of the group? With lots of markets loaded into Guardian this could take several seconds?

Or if I separate the bets into a second automation file under 'Automation Rules 2', is this always 'live' and can trigger using a signal.

I feel my intended strategy is time critical across multiple markets and I want to monitor all markets for the conditions of interest.
Dallas

samcoopz wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:20 pm
Thanks, that seems to have worked in terms of reading the odds in the correct sequence.

If I want to use those odds and place bets into the win and place markets, i will have to wait for the refresh of all markets to loop back through the first market of the group? With lots of markets loaded into Guardian this could take several seconds?

Or if I separate the bets into a second automation file under 'Automation Rules 2', is this always 'live' and can trigger using a signal.

I feel my intended strategy is time critical across multiple markets and I want to monitor all markets for the conditions of interest.
On your place market file you just need the SV rule above the bet rule (or whatever its meant to trigger in that market)
Then have the win market below it in Guardian

That will set the SV, trigger rule in the place market and then in the win market all in a few milli seconds

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”