Back to lay bot but with additional lay bet for protection help

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
DarrenB

Hi, I currently have a good back to lay bot that backs a nominated selection 5 secs before start time. It then lays the lay bet to match my desired % of stake(my wanted winnings) with greening. Another rule then keeps the bets in play...
What I need is to add another lay bet that if all goes wrong, it lays it and exits the trade at a certain loss % based on my stake and original back bet price. Please help.

For example: I back 10 seconds pre off at best bsp for a stake of£10. The bot then lays at 10% of that stake(£1). I need the automation to lay a bet as protection so I only lose 50% of my original stake.

Any thoughts would be welcomed. Darren.
Realrocknrolla

DarrenB wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 5:57 pm
Hi, I currently have a good back to lay bot that backs a nominated selection 5 secs before start time. It then lays the lay bet to match my desired % of stake(my wanted winnings) with greening. Another rule then keeps the bets in play...
What I need is to add another lay bet that if all goes wrong, it lays it and exits the trade at a certain loss % based on my stake and original back bet price. Please help.

For example: I back 10 seconds pre off at best bsp for a stake of£10. The bot then lays at 10% of that stake(£1). I need the automation to lay a bet as protection so I only lose 50% of my original stake.

Add a stop loss for 50% red!
Dallas

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 6:04 pm
DarrenB wrote:

Alternatively use a green up and have it trigger when the loss amount reaches -£X.XX
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11488
DarrenB

Dallas wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 6:38 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 6:04 pm
DarrenB wrote:

Alternatively use a green up and have it trigger when the loss amount reaches -£X.XX
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11488
Perfect. Thanks.
ShaunWhite

DarrenB wrote:
Stops will smooth your returns but you pay for that on your bottom line. When the stop triggers (100/stop price)% of them will come back and win eg 20% of the ones at 5.0 and even more just come back into profit. That's going to mean taking a loss on some of ones you're winning now. And the stop bets you have matched will almost certainly be minus EV anyway. Just remember you're betting so you can't leak value.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”