Automation nominated selections

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Gunnessmanc

Morning all,

I have spent the weekend setting up automation for 2 ideas I have and yesterday I let them loose on the practise market and everything looked to be running perfectly and triggered when it should.
1 question I have, is it possible to set up any more automation nominated selections via the custom column route? I have tried and it doesn't ultimately give me a choice of all runners in the race it only lets me choose by nomination and then the 5 preset options only.
Thanks in advance for any pointers in the right direction. and a massive thankyou to everyone who contributes to this community.

Kind regards

Graeme (Gunnessmanc)
ODPaul82

Use 'Every Selection' in the applies to drop-down in your rule rather than using nominated.
Gunnessmanc

ODPaul82 wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 8:32 am
Use 'Every Selection' in the applies to drop-down in your rule rather than using nominated.
Thanks @ODPaul82 for replying to my post, Wouldn't this, as the term suggests apply the rule to every selection in the race? I want to select individual horses in each race and sometimes, Not very often admittedly, but occasionally i need more than 5.
Kind regards

Graeme (Gunnessmanc)
ODPaul82

Ah ok I get you.
Way I personally would approach it would be to have my selections that I do want it applied to loaded in using the CSV load mechanism with a stored value set and then only trigger on selections if they have a stored value set against them.

Failing that you could load up another instance of BA so you've then got another 5 available to you
weemac

Use 'Every Selection' and the Text Comparison condition and dump your selections in there. I put 100-200 horses' names there every day. Works fine.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”