In Play Lay to Back (L2B)

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
yosibet

Hi everyone I'm looking for a little help. I’ve been working on a L2B strategy for NBA basketball, and I was wondering if there is a way to automate the process to eliminate the human element from the decision making.

The process I am trying to automate is as follows:

1 - Lay a chosen selection at a fixed odds. Odds conditions will need to be set for the first half of the bet to only trigger when the odds are between certain range.

2 - When the Lay bet is matched, I need the bot to place an "off set with greening" equivalent at x amount of ticks above the Lay price.

I've attempted to build it in a single step automation bot. However, the bot places both the Lay and Back bets both at the same time and in some cases, the back bet is getting matched before the Lay bet does.

If anyone could help me or point me in the right direction, I'd be grateful.
andy28

I could be wrong but where you selected the offset bet in the Global Setting of your file you need to tick the "fill or Kill" part of the bet and add how many seconds you want the Lay bet to be available ie 60s then it will cancel the bet if it isn't taken. That way the back bet won't be placed until the lay bet is matched
Dallas

andy28 wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 10:26 pm
I could be wrong but where you selected the offset bet in the Global Setting of your file you need to tick the "fill or Kill" part of the bet and add how many seconds you want the Lay bet to be available ie 60s then it will cancel the bet if it isn't taken. That way the back bet won't be placed until the lay bet is matched
That is exactly right
yosibet

andy28 wrote:
Many thanks Andy. So, to clarify, if I tick the "fill or kill", the bot will only place the Lay bet initially, wait for it to be filled and then once filled it will place the Back bet to off set the Lay, is that correct?
andy28

yosibet wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 8:20 am
andy28 wrote:
Many thanks Andy. So, to clarify, if I tick the "fill or kill", the bot will only place the Lay bet initially, wait for it to be filled and then once filled it will place the Back bet to off set the Lay, is that correct?
Yes that is correct, you might want to add a condition that says "number of unmatched bets" is equal to 0 otherwise it could keep placing lay bets
yosibet

andy28 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 9:30 am
yosibet wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 8:20 am
andy28 wrote:
Yes that is correct, you might want to add a condition that says "number of unmatched bets" is equal to 0 otherwise it could keep placing lay bets
That's great, thanks again for your help. One last question, if I want the Lay be to remain in the market until the price I request is reached or the first half hour of the match, do I just enter 1800 seconds delay, then the Lay bet will be cancelled after 1/2 hour if the price is not reached?

Apologies if these seem like very dumb questions ;)
ShaunWhite

yosibet wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 10:47 am
Apologies if these seem like very dumb questions ;)
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/fill_or_kill_.html

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”