Multiple sports automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Tiger

I would like to run automation for a variety of sports, and I wondered how to get multiple Guardian screens open, one for tennis, football, dogs and horses for example?

Given the size of these markets, dogs and football I'm open to any suggestions on the best way to use Guardian so as to not slow it down too much and be visually easy to work with and manage.
ODPaul82

I have three to four different instances running of BA on my local machine usually one for each sport
Just double click on the Bet Angel icon on your desktop and it will load another instance.

By having them in separate instances I have different refresh times applicable for each sport.

Whilst you can't colour code guardian itself, I colour code the Main BetAngel app based on sport to help me quickly toggle through windows and it does colour code the watch list.

Horses are red, greyhounds blue, tennis green, football yellow.
BA Instances.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tiger

Super thanks :)
Derek27

That is an ingenious idea. I didn't even know you could change the background colour!

Actually, I probably did when I read the manual and thought, what the fuck would I want to do that for? :lol:

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”