Close bet for different systems

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
stoo[id

Hi folks,

this could be tricky to explain, but here goes.

For the sake of this question let's assume I have two systems, both of which are active in the Over 2.5 Goals market.
  • 1 trade is placed before kick-off to remove liability on a goal (Close Trade on Selection)
  • 1 trade is placed at halftime and closes with greening on a goal (Close Trade on Selection With Greening).
  • Sometimes certain criteria are met and one or other of the trades should not be closed on a goal at all!
  • Each trade has a different set of criteria as to when a goal is to be ignored.
After halftime I could have 2 active bets on the same selection in the same market with different exit strategies.

What I am finding at the moment is that if I use either 'Close Trade' options both trades get closed in the same manner, with pot luck as to which rules file triggers first, as both trades are on the same selection (in Row 2 (Betfair Order)).

I think you can see where I am going with this. Is it possible for each trade to be closed without closing other open trades in that market? What would be perfect is to close a trade using the BetId which I think can already be captured as a stored value using the Matched Bet information.

Many Thanks

Arthur.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”