Matched Money at Any Price Below a Stored Value

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
lm1994

Hi,

I am looking to add a condition to a back bet rule that I’m working on but I am not sure how to go about doing it.

The back bet rule itself is set to trigger if the best back price on the selection has moved below a stored value which has been set a price, this stored value triggers for me if various conditions are met.

I am also looking to add a condition on the back bet rule which goes something along the lines of:

If over £1000 matches accumulatively at any price which is below the price where my stored value is set, place the back bet.

Any help is much appreciated!
Dallas

You'll need nest a series of Stored Value conditions within a group to test the traded amount each of the best three prices like this
SV.jpg

The group rule needs to check if one or more of the conditions are true
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/gro ... tions.html

When it comes to checking traded amounts outside the best three 3 prices you'll need use a stored value rule and it will require two stored values per price point, this example has the 4th and 5th best prices done (it uses money waiting but its just a case of storing the traded volume at a price instead)
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=26012

The stored value names for each price then need adding to your group of conditions
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”