Tennis: "Wrong Server"

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
lotora

In this example, Betfair is correct about who is serving, but BA got it wrong. When this happens, what's the procedure to fix it? Anyway, would have been nice to be able to change it manually in Guardian.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lotora

Maybe an admin can move it to "Suggestion"?
ODPaul82

lotora wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:10 am
In this example, Betfair is correct about who is serving, but BA got it wrong. When this happens, what's the procedure to fix it? Anyway, would have been nice to be able to change it manually in Guardian.
Inside tennis trader click on "reverse server in feed" and this will then feed through to watch list
rvs server.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

Betfair correct the feed error on their website, but don't do it on the API for some reason. So we added this feature so it can be reversed.
lotora

Euler wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:35 am
Betfair correct the feed error on their website, but don't do it on the API for some reason. So we added this feature so it can be reversed.
Thank you both!

Euler, do you/BA bother to contact Betfair about it anyway? If not, I will send them a tweet whenever I see it. Sometimes all it takes for change to happen is one very annoying person.
lotora

lotora wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:14 am
Euler wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:35 am
Thank you both!

Euler, do you/BA bother to contact Betfair about it anyway? If not, I will send them a tweet whenever I see it. Sometimes all it takes for change to happen is one very annoying person.
lotora

My latest tweet
Dallas

The dates on those messages are from June?

But the instructions they gave are correct, when errors occur on the API you need to contact their API team for them to correct it
The regular Betfair CS team are unable to assist with API related issues (many don't even know what it is)
lotora

Dallas wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:12 am

But the instructions they gave are correct, when errors occur on the API you need to contact their API team for them to correct it
The regular Betfair CS team are unable to assist with API related issues (many don't even know what it is)
Yes! from June.
I tried to send a private message to BetfairDeveloperProgram, and got this "error". Therefore, I sent (today) to BetfairSocial instead.
Dallas

lotora wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:21 am
Dallas wrote:

Yes! from June.
I tried to send a private message to BetfairDeveloperProgram, and got this "error". Therefore, I sent (today) to BetfairSocial instead.
The best way to contact them is open an actual support ticket to the API team - obviously next time you notice a Server the wrong way around
https://support.developer.betfair.com/h ... quests/new
lotora

Dallas wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:23 pm
lotora wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:21 am
Dallas wrote:

Yes! from June.
The best way to contact them is open an actual support ticket to the API team - obviously next time you notice a Server the wrong way around
https://support.developer.betfair.com/h ... quests/new
Thanks Dallas!

Here's the reply from the API team. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP, post it here, and I will forward it.
lotora

Finally, a great example!

(From my correspondence with the API -team)

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”