Issue with Net Stake Lay Bet Not Triggering in Tennis Market

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
lotora

'm having trouble with my automation setup for tennis. I've set up a rule to close a position by laying 50% of the net stake, but it won't trigger. If I change the stake from "net stake" to "fixed amount," it works fine. Here are my settings:

Rule Name: Close by laying 50% of net stake
Rule Type: Place Lay Bet
Stake: Percentage of Net Stake (50%)
Trigger Conditions: [Score is 0-0, Market delay signal between 15-20 seconds, Selection is serving]

This is a stripped-down version of my original bot, so the other parts are irrelevant when it comes to this question. Any ideas on why this might be happening?

Thanks!
Dallas

The only thing that would stop it triggering when 'Net' Stake is used is if the net stake happens to be £0 at the time or a small amount which when halved can't be placed at the price due to its size

On your close trade rule use the Stored Value tab and store the NET stake minus 50%, and have it written to your log
You'll then be able to see what stake it was trying to place and confirm its not £0 or something to small for the price
lotora

Dallas wrote:
Fri May 31, 2024 3:02 pm
The only thing that would stop it triggering when 'Net' Stake is used is if the net stake happens to be £0 at the time or a small amount which when halved can't be placed at the price due to its size

On your close trade rule use the Stored Value tab and store the NET stake minus 50%, and have it written to your log
You'll then be able to see what stake it was trying to place and confirm its not £0 or something to small for the price
Thanks! What was missing:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”