Variable stop loss

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
warnocksbumbag

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere - but I am trying to automate a variable trailing stop loss. For example, you want to lay the Favourite, but if the price comes in, not green up until say 20 ticks loss. If the price goes back out again, and into profit, the stop loss becomes only say 4 ticks? is there a way to change the behaviour of a trailing stop loss I guess I am asking? I'm thinking it possible with a couple of history lists and then pick which applies depending on the P/L?
Fugazi

warnocksbumbag wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2024 4:02 pm
Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere - but I am trying to automate a variable trailing stop loss. For example, you want to lay the Favourite, but if the price comes in, not green up until say 20 ticks loss. If the price goes back out again, and into profit, the stop loss becomes only say 4 ticks? is there a way to change the behaviour of a trailing stop loss I guess I am asking? I'm thinking it possible with a couple of history lists and then pick which applies depending on the P/L?
I think you could do it by setting up multiple "green all" rules that trigger only once and on certain conditions. Eg green if loss of more than £0.1, green if profit more than £0.04 etc.

May be a more efficient way mind and you'll need to make sure none of the rules interfere with each other.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”