Scalping for Horses - Bet Persistance - Keep In-Play -

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
fadamadrinha

Hi Guys,

I have using AUTOMATION rules for Horse Racing, and there is a nasty obstacle i can't get throug.

I have a Scalping Bot for Horse configured that places bets with offset activated for x ticks, so imagine that the race going to start and that unmatched bet i need do be corresponded was cancelled cause all the bets are cancelled at in play.

Does anyone know if is possible in AUTOMATION rules to set for unmatched get Keep In-Play option after the start of the race and therefore to get more chance to get corresponded in the Market with odd and values submitted when the race wasn't not in play?

I haven't found any info regarding correct answer to this question, if not possible for now i hope Peter may add this feature available for next release!

Any help greatly appreciated! I will help other as much as i can! Quid Pro Quo contribution.
chrisw

Hi, If you open the rule you set up, the drop box in general has a keep unmatched bets rule.
Chris.
mugsgame

I need to say that I do not do any automated betting. But am proficient at manual trading :D

Scalping and then sending bets in play is IMHO opinion the way to the poor house. It's a basic rule, especially with significant stakes.
Although a large majority of bets would get matched, it only takes 1 to wipe out days of profit.

What I would prefer to do is TAKE SP. This gives you an automatic red or green up depending on your opening position. If the API goes down of the site crashes it will also safeguard your stake. I automatically hit the TAKE SP button as soon as I have entered the 2nd part of any trade. It has saved my bollocks more than once.
Equity

chrisw wrote:Hi, If you open the rule you set up, the drop box in general has a keep unmatched bets rule.
Chris.
But the way is creating new rule because his rule is about placing a bet.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”