Automated betting during a season

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
roguetrader

Is it possible to automate a betting system for a period of time, say weeks or months in advance? As an example, you might want to bet the fav in every race at Wolverhampton over 5f for the next 3 months - can this be done once and activated or would it require daily implementation?
Innertube

Betfair don't put markets up very far in advance so you would have to log on each day and upload the markets you wanted to trade on that day.
roguetrader

Ok, thanks innertube
PeterLe

Hi
There are products out there that would allow you to do this using Windows Macros (i.e. the software records mouse clicks etc)...so you could create a macro that opens bet angel, selects races, remove suspended races etc, it all depends how much expense and effort you want to go to, to achieve it
regards
Peter
mugsgame

Is there any way I can automate all my betting, so instead of working 7 days a week and upto 12+ hours a day. I can collect 100k without having to do f*** All?
sweetybt

mugsgame wrote:Is there any way I can automate all my betting, so instead of working 7 days a week and upto 12+ hours a day. I can collect 100k without having to do f*** All?
Yep,

PM me all your edges and have something working for you within a couple of years.

no need to thank me.

sweets
mister man

once youve set your criteria with the automation,you just need to choose the markets each day, as innertube says betfair dont put up the markets that far in advance. so it could be 5-20mins work depending on the number of m,arkets you are trading in.
good luck.

2 helpful and 2 nasty replies, i see the forums moved on a bit but not too much, since i last visited..
sweetybt

mister man wrote: 2 helpful and 2 nasty replies, i see the forums moved on a bit but not too much, since i last visited..
I wasn't being nasty, I was trying to trick Mugs into divulging his secrets. Now my devious plan has been exposed I will return to being nice.

I use this software, I have had bots going for days without touching the PC. Much more time to sit back and watch cash in the attic, loose women, cash in the celebrity attic, ATR adverts.

http://www.eagerplanet.com/macromachine
mugsgame

mister man wrote:2 helpful and 2 nasty replies, i see the forums moved on a bit but not too much, since i last visited..
Here's another nasty one for your collection.

Don't visit then
mister man

mugsgame wrote:
mister man wrote:2 helpful and 2 nasty replies, i see the forums moved on a bit but not too much, since i last visited..
Here's another nasty one for your collection.

Don't visit then
when they stop posting ill stop visiting.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”