Greening up functions

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
John Doe

np, glad you got it sorted. Automation is great but sometimes the problems can be simple but difficult to isolate.
mikelenard

John Doe wrote:np, glad you got it sorted. Automation is great but sometimes the problems can be simple but difficult to isolate.
It's one of those "easy when you know how" scenarios, but at least there's a forum where people like you can help.

Thanks again!
mikelenard

Hello,

I have another query with regards to greening up. I am taking BFSP, is there a way to send a trade into the market as soon as the race goes in-play?

For example, I back horse x and BFSP is 8.0. I then want to send a lay bet into the market at 4.0, ie, to take 50% profit. Can this be done automatically using the automation tool?

Thanks,

Mike
Euler

You wont know what the SP is though will you? So you don't have a variable to pass to the inplay period to calculate your position?
mikelenard

I presumed the software would pick up the odds after BFSP is taken, then, say 5 seconds of in-play the lay bet, to 50% profit, is placed.
mikelenard

Could Support look at my issue?
Euler

It's really tough for support to keep on top of quieries generated via social media so if you need an urgent response, please send them in via the support form.

SP is generated after start time and with a slight (random) delay so this isn't available in the automation tool.
mikelenard

Thank you Euler, as it is not possible I will have no choice but to look at the spreadsheet tool, which I must admit I have never been a fan of.

Mike

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”