Back All Runners in a Horse Race in a Specific Price Range

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
kahuao

Hi

This is what I am wanting to do, I am wanting to place pending back bets inplay within a price range of X=> <=Y on every runner in a race (not all runners will come within price range)

I do not want the odds taken at their current price if it is higher than the price range specified

bets will be left open til race ends in the hope that bets will be filled

Appreciate any feedback
Boing

If you back at any price it will always fill at the market price or a higher price than your trigger if available. That's the way the exchange works.
kahuao

OK. Just that I emailed helpdesk and they said bet angel can do what I wanted :(
Euler

Bet Angel will trigger at those points but the exchange, Betfair, will always execute at best price. Can't really understand why you would not want to execute at best price? Maybe you have mis-understood?
kahuao

As long as odds comes within price range first then I be happy for a betfair to give me a higher price. Just want to ensure odds reaches price range first before bet is executed. I hope I am making sense

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”