new conditions if possible?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
to75ne

at some point in the future would it be possible to have the following condition added.

lay at x pounds 1st in betting

new condition

If wom on 2 in betting (or 3rd, 4th, 5th etc) is less than 40%

Or the other way round

Back 2nd in betting

new condition

If wom on 1st in betting is greater than 67%

this would enable wom trades in conjunction with the current wom condition, e.g. lay the favourite if its wom is greater than 67% , only if the wom on the 2nd in the betting is less than 43%.

Also close trade profit conditions

Are currently greater than, less than or equal to x pounds, which are fine and work very well but I tend to think in ticks, so would it be possible to have the identical condition with greater than say 5 ticks from the matched trade, or less than 5 ticks from the matched trade.

although the less than x number of ticks is already there as a stop loss in the parameters on the initial lay/back, you have too have a corresponding offset, which is not always what i won’t to do; nor do i wish to set the offset to 30 ticks out of the money for the instance, as i don't like having stray/false bets all over the place to take care of/manage, and seems to me to defeat the purpose of having either full automation or semi automation.

I'm just used to and prefer to think in ticks lost/gained as opposed to an amount of money.

thanks

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”