Data Charges

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Lagos

I have been using the automation to test some ideas on the dogs.

Yesterday I loaded up the days card on quick pick and set the refresh rate to 200ms.

Today I had an e mail off Betfair to say the charges would be £127, but there are not taking them as its the first time it has happened.

What is the best way to aviod this using the automation if you load the whole dog card for the day up in guardian?

Is is simply the refresh rate or too many races loaded up?

Thanks
legendz

try this , go to settings top of page, then edit settings , select the communications tab , then go to the second rule , limit data requests from betfair to "x amount" if this is higher than 20 you will incur charges unless offset with betting , turn this down , ive never had charges but i put a fair bit of money through , try this it should work. if not repost and someone else may help but this set to high is usually the case , also if your running practice mode and bet angel you need to remember this figure will double.
Lagos

Ok

thanks for that I have done it. I did have another verion of BA running on another account . the limit was set to 15 per sec on each one which obviously is too high but the maximum acording to the graph they sent me was 55/sec! dont know how that could happen. to be honest I didnt think that the limit at the top controlled the automation but I cant find anything about it in the KB

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”