Overall guide for automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
ebasson61

Hi

I've just re-downloaded the user manual, hoping to see a full section on the new(ish) automation, but it's all rather sketchy.

Without having to trawl through all the threads within this section, is there one place where I can read the full details of automation?

For example, bit by bit you've added extra conditions, most by popular demand. Some of them, however, I can't work out what they are or what they are used for. I can see a "number of unmatched bets", but what about "matched bets"? Also, what would I use "the number of selections condition" for?

Really, as mentioned, I would like a full, detailed description of each condition all in one place. The user manual would seem to be the place for this, but is missing.

Can you help?
Euler

The user guide is being re-written at the moment. But how you use each individual command is down to you and personal preferance. Two examples: -

The number of selections condition was introduced as people suggested it would be a useful way of trapping if a rule 4 had occured. You may no longer want to bet if the field was reduced so this allows you to set a restriction based on that.

People were asking for a book % condition, but I a have never used book % to enter or exit a market; but obviously some people do. So it's of little value to me, but plenty of value to others.

You can create quite complex triggering mechanisms using all the conditions but if you don't use one, or can't find a use for it, it doesn't necesarily mean you are missing out on anything.
ebasson61

Thanks Peter

I did re-visit the videos and actually most of the answers to my questions were dotted around in those.

I await the user manual update, though. As mentioned, I think it does need beefing-up.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”