Trigger Export P&L

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Charon

Hello,

I've been (manually) betting for 7 years now with a great profit of 8% ROI. The last year I was betting on Betfair. I just did 'Lay the Draw' and it works fine for me in the long term. Then I found out Bet Angel. That program should make it easier. But I can't get the Export P&L rule to work (not the most important part of the automation, but still). It doesn't trigger.

I want to export it just once after the football match has been ended. Here you can see my settings. There are no conditions/parameters.

And one other question: I want Bet Angel to place the Lay the Draw Bet without asking me to confirm the bet. In other words: if I start the program and add bets, I should be able to leave the computer. Can't figure that out.

Thanks for any help.
Euler

To stop the bet confirm, go to the settings area, the spanner in the middle of the screen, goto toe 'Behaviour' section and untick the 'show a bet confirmation'.

The export rule is really simple and you just need to trigger it. But maybe you are not applying it to a market or in the correct context? If you have an existing rule you can just append it to the end of the exist rule. You need to make sure the market is in Guardian and the rule is applied to it. Guardian will keep track of your P&L if the market is in it, so you can export at any time.
Charon

Okay thanks for the answers. I will try it out today.
Charon

Euler wrote:... Guardian will keep track of your P&L if the market is in it, so you can export at any time.
Even if match is already over? I want to trigger it after the match, that's why I set 02:00:00 after event goes in play.
Euler

Yes, it buffers the P&L.
Charon

Why does the video for 'Automatically lay the draw' suggest you have to 'allow rule to trigger up to' 100 times with 'rearming' 60 seconds. Why not once like the following? Once the profit has been made, it's not necessary to check it again does it?

This rule should work isn't?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

It should do, but triggering more than once will act as a useful fail safe.
Charon

Although my Export P&L Trigger still isn't working; thanks for the help. I'm going to finetune and find a way to get it to work.

The rest is doing fine but I will implement the 'safe' (trigger up more times).
Stanman

I've got the Export P&L trigger to fire ok, but all I want to know is the green figure for each trade, as opposed to chapter and verse. Is this summary version available antwhere?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”