Orbit exchange costs me money...

cyxstudio

They just straight up wont load this afternoon , and when they did . the bets wont register. I laid the draw at 1.4, the price went below that and my bets didnt get matched. I emailed them and this is all i got

Its not my internet speed that is slow. I just tested my speed and i got 65 mbps and latency of 20ms.

I have bets that i cant trade out and i have to watch my money being lost just like that. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Whatever shortcomings betfair has, they still the best in the industry and i envy those with access to it.
Kai

Betfair get outages too, as evident by the 600 page outage thread.

If you've got a big edge why not try and find a legit solution to get on Betfair.
LeTiss

My McAfee subscription blocks Orbit Exchange. It comes up as a malicious website
ANGELS15

cyxstudio wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:23 pm
They just straight up wont load this afternoon , and when they did . the bets wont register. I laid the draw at 1.4, the price went below that and my bets didnt get matched. I emailed them and this is all i got

Its not my internet speed that is slow. I just tested my speed and i got 65 mbps and latency of 20ms.

I have bets that i cant trade out and i have to watch my money being lost just like that. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Whatever shortcomings betfair has, they still the best in the industry and i envy those with access to it.
What about using Betdaq?
cyxstudio

ANGELS15 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:23 am
cyxstudio wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:23 pm

What about using Betdaq?
betdaq is also restricted. in fact betdaq is stricter with location compliance...

Return to “Alternative betting exchanges, Smarkets, Matchbook etc.”