CopyBet - platform

zielinski

CopyBet platform allows betfair users to share and copy bets of other users automatically on our best betting prediction site.
You can earn money to be provider your bets or earn money for copy trader bets buy subscription

CopyBet is a tipster platform with a difference. Anyone can register for free and connect their CopyBet account to their Betfair Exchange account which is done through Betfair's API. You'll see CopyBet listed on the Betfair App Directory with an overall rating. Users are then able to browse the list of tipsters on CopyBet and literally 'copy' their bets automatically. As your Betfair Exchange account is hooked up to Copybet (as are the tipsters accounts) when a tipster which you choose to follow places a bet through their own Betfair Exchange account, the same bet is automatically placed through yours. . .

maybe more good traders can be registered there....

lets see....
Regards
Lucas
Jukebox

ROTFL
Derek27

I'd love to back a horse for £20 knowing that another £20K of back bets will immediately land at the same price. :lol:
Derek27

zielinski wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:15 pm
maybe more good traders can be registered there....
It's not really for traders. Trading involves opening a trade and closing what get's matched. Blindly following a traders bets would be disastrous if the back bet doesn't get matched but the lay bet does!
Kai

Sooo, you're saying you've made a platform where anyone that signs up will instantly lose their edge? Go home, you're drunk.
jamesg46

Kai wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:25 pm
Sooo, you're saying you've made a platform where anyone that signs up will instantly lose their edge? Go home, you're drunk.
A platform where people can sell egos through back doors. Egos without edges.
Derek27

Kai wrote:
You can actually acquire an edge once you've got a following. Pick a US horse race an hour before off, back the outsider at 1.5, wait for a flood of money to follow your bet and... :D :D :D
Kai

jamesg46 wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:30 pm
Kai wrote:
Isn't there a massive flaw with that whole concept? Because tipsters don't actually place any bets themselves, so there's nothing to copy? :D

Would be great if tipsters actually existed but they appear to be mythical creatures entirely conjured up by our vivid imaginations, much like a minotaur, or a unicorn.
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:46 pm
Kai wrote:
You can actually acquire an edge once you've got a following. Pick a US horse race an hour before off, back the outsider at 1.5, wait for a flood of money to follow your bet and... :D :D :D
No that's silly, I have a much better idea. You could pick any US horse race an hour before off, back some random outsider at like 1.5, and then just wait for a flood of money to follow your bet and then... hehehe you can imagine the rest :D

I think I just changed my mind, CopyBet will make trading great again :)
jamesg46

Kai wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:51 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:30 pm
Kai wrote:
Isn't there a massive flaw with that whole concept? Because tipsters don't actually place any bets themselves, so there's nothing to copy? :D

Would be great if tipsters actually existed but they appear to be mythical creatures entirely conjured up by our vivid imaginations, much like a minotaur, or a unicorn.
The dark side of me has always known how easy it is to make vast sums of money, it wouldn't take much effort to exploit people but my morals are too strong. Its what I love about Peter & some of the people in this forum, the respect for themselves is admirable.
Kai

Apparently CopyBet (a Betfair app) has been around for 4 years and has been advertised everywhere.

Their best tipster has made 11 bets and has 1 subscriber, while the rest have an average of like 0.3 subscribers.

So it's a completely dead platform. That would explain why it's being advertised here, on a trading forum, where tipsters are shot on sight. Still a better idea than Honest Joe :|
Derek27

Can't make any sense of their P/Ls. Some of them charge you $5 a week to help you lose money.
Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ilovepizza82

Funny how everyone jumped on it to bash the idea right away without seeing any potential here, being negative.
I bet people bashed betfair exchange when it first came out too...positive thinkers you.
Atho55

It`s the trader mentality, they think everything else is doomed to failure.
Derek27

ilovepizza82 wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:39 am
Funny how everyone jumped on it to bash the idea right away without seeing any potential here, being negative.
I bet people bashed betfair exchange when it first came out too...positive thinkers you.
I bashed the idea for good reason and explained why it's flawed.

Return to “Alternative betting exchanges, Smarkets, Matchbook etc.”