BT Sport channel latency?

Post Reply
User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 16129
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Can anyone who uses the BT sports channels advise me of what the latency is?

Thanks in advance.
User avatar
Realrocknrolla
Posts: 1777
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:15 pm

Derek27 wrote: โ†‘
Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:17 am
Can anyone who uses the BT sports channels advise me of what the latency is?

Thanks in advance.
You got free trails coming out ya backside! ๐Ÿ˜‚
User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 16129
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Realrocknrolla wrote: โ†‘
Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:35 am
Derek27 wrote: โ†‘
Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:17 am
Can anyone who uses the BT sports channels advise me of what the latency is?

Thanks in advance.
You got free trails coming out ya backside! ๐Ÿ˜‚
My TV box packed up yesterday and I have a VM technician calling this afternoon, presumably to replace it. But my discount ends this month, my bill goes up 50% so I might be a good time to switch provider. The trouble with VM is that they're keen to sell you a bigger package and more channels but they're not so keen on dropping packages you don't need, or they'll drop the channels but not the price. :x
User avatar
Realrocknrolla
Posts: 1777
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:15 pm

Derek27 wrote: โ†‘
Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:39 am
Realrocknrolla wrote: โ†‘
Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:35 am
Derek27 wrote: โ†‘
Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:17 am
Can anyone who uses the BT sports channels advise me of what the latency is?

Thanks in advance.
You got free trails coming out ya backside! ๐Ÿ˜‚
My TV box packed up yesterday and I have a VM technician calling this afternoon, presumably to replace it. But my discount ends this month, my bill goes up 50% so I might be a good time to switch provider. The trouble with VM is that they're keen to sell you a bigger package and more channels but they're not so keen on dropping packages you don't need, or they'll drop the channels but not the price. :x
Money grabbing tossers.

My BT Sports is roughly 3 seconds mate.
User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 16129
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

That is fast!
User avatar
Realrocknrolla
Posts: 1777
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:15 pm

I will check it to suspension on Saturday mate.
User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 16129
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

One thing I have to credit Virgin Media for, their technicians never enter your home without covering their shoes with disposable fabric to keep your floors clean. They're the only company I've known to do that.
User avatar
bennyboy351
Posts: 330
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:01 pm
Location: West Midlands, England.

Derek27 wrote: โ†‘
Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:56 pm
One thing I have to credit Virgin Media for, their technicians never enter your home without covering their shoes with disposable fabric to keep your floors clean. They're the only company I've known to do that.
Commendable! Or could it be that they don't want to carry any 'pox' that your home may contain back into their vans? ;-) LOL
User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 16129
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

bennyboy351 wrote: โ†‘
Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:33 pm
Derek27 wrote: โ†‘
Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:56 pm
One thing I have to credit Virgin Media for, their technicians never enter your home without covering their shoes with disposable fabric to keep your floors clean. They're the only company I've known to do that.
Commendable! Or could it be that they don't want to carry any 'pox' that your home may contain back into their vans? ;-) LOL
:lol: Never thought of that!
firlandsfarm
Posts: 1820
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 8:20 am

bennyboy351 wrote: โ†‘
Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:33 pm
Commendable! Or could it be that they don't want to carry any 'pox' that your home may contain back into their vans? ;-) LOL
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Post Reply

Return to โ€œTechnologyโ€