Which tablet to use?

carlevans

I am also using a SURFACE, it does perfectly on both accounts. :)
breakbacktennis

Just bumping this thread... Would a Surface Go suffice for betangel use or is a Surface Pro required. Hope you all had a good Cheltenham.
rik

microsoft surface pro are very good and fast
breakbacktennis

Ah good stuff, just wondered if the GO would suffice as half the price of the PRO and suppose we all love a bargain :)
ShaunWhite

breakbacktennis wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:59 pm
Ah good stuff, just wondered if the GO would suffice as half the price of the PRO and suppose we all love a bargain :)
My default position with tech or tools (or cars or shoes or anything really) is to always get what's slightly more expensive than you can afford. If you buy the best you buy it once rather then it needing to be replaced or breaking it not long after you've got it, plus you have the pleasure of using the item long after the saving has evaporated into the overall picture. Imo the transaction also doesn't stop at the checkout, I figure I get 50 pence worth of pleasure each time I use something I enjoy owning rather than 50 pence worth of regret that I didn't get what I actually wanted.
breakbacktennis

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:18 pm
breakbacktennis wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:59 pm
My default position with tech or tools (or cars or shoes or anything really) is to always get what's slightly more expensive than you can afford. If you buy the best you buy it once rather then it needing to be replaced or breaking it not long after you've got it, plus you have the pleasure of using the item long after the saving has evaporated into the overall picture. Imo the transaction also doesn't stop at the checkout, I figure I get 50 pence worth of pleasure each time I use something I enjoy owning rather than 50 pence worth of regret that I didn't get what I actually wanted.
Very sound advice, thankyou both.
ShaunWhite

breakbacktennis wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:43 pm
Very sound advice, thankyou both.
thx, I'm not sure advising people to spend slightly beyond their means would generally be seen as good advice; and it probably explains why I'm still working at my age :) Truth is I've never known what my bank balance will be a year in the future to within a few thou, so I can either reconcile my statement with a Bic or a Montblanc and it seems to make little difference to the bottom line, but doing it one way is a chore and the other is a pleasure. I love a bargain too but there's a difference between the cheapest and the best bargain.
SagarPrakash

Best performance: iPad Air 2019
I am using this and pretty much satisfied with it :ugeek:
Charprr

Hi,
Quick question could people give me suggestions for iPads or similar in which bet angel works. TIA
Dallas

Charprr wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:55 pm
Hi,
Quick question could people give me suggestions for iPads or similar in which bet angel works. TIA
iPad you'd need to use it one of the following ways
https://www.betfairtradingblog.com/betf ... ad-tablet/

If you get one that runs a full version of Windows like a MS surface then you could install it directly
NicholasKeeler

I currently using ipad pro.

Return to “Technology”