VPS in Australia. How does betangel route traffic?

lakers2324

Shamrock wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:15 am
Never had a problem, I use Vyper VPN.
do you use betangel or betfair thru the vpn ?
Ohnoki

gazuty wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:52 am
Euler wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:39 am
There are a lot of Aussie customers that do this, to my knowledge none have had any problems.
I am an Australian based long term profitable betfair user. I have been a happy betangel VPS customer for five plus years (and a happy bet angel user for eight plus years).
Hi guys, sorry for bringing up an old thread, I was wondering how you guys go about accessing the betfair site. Is it on the VPS or can you use your app to access your funds i.e deposit and withdrawal?
Anbell

Ohnoki wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:11 am
gazuty wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:52 am
Euler wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:39 am
There are a lot of Aussie customers that do this, to my knowledge none have had any problems.
I am an Australian based long term profitable betfair user. I have been a happy betangel VPS customer for five plus years (and a happy bet angel user for eight plus years).
Hi guys, sorry for bringing up an old thread, I was wondering how you guys go about accessing the betfair site. Is it on the VPS or can you use your app to access your funds i.e deposit and withdrawal?
I just use the website on my au-based local home machine
Ohnoki

Thanks for reply, any issues due to different IP addresses?
Anbell

Ohnoki wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:32 pm
Thanks for reply, any issues due to different IP addresses?
No
123david321

Anyone else having trouble accessing Betfair from restricted areas recently? I'm using NordVPN and it was previously working late last year however no longer. Have also tried a UK VPS and I'm still getting the below error:

"Request Restricted
We've detected that your IP address is trying to access Betfair from a restricted region. If you believe this is a mistake, please contact us and provide the following text for assistance."

When i run IP check, it correctly shows that it's in UK. Any ideas?

Thanks
Fugazi

Sure there are some cheaper VPS' out there

Personally though I think its worth paying that little bit extra to have it all setup and support if needed.

I used cheap VPS' in the past for other unrelated softwares and my god, it felt like I was using windows 95 the speed of the interface. Awful.

I've been using Bet angels VPS for maybe 2 months now and not had any downtime at all. Best VPS I've ever used.

Return to “Technology”