1click software

mickey007

Anny difference in speed when a bet gets matched between betangel or other software?
ShaunWhite

No. Commercial software is unlikely to vary by more than a millisecond or two (if that) which is less than the difference caused by a PC that's not configured quite right, and much less than the difference a decent ping speed to the BF servers makes. Order submission is one call to the Betfair api and probably almost the same one line of code in all systems. Once your order is on the way down the cables to Betfair, matching speed is in the hands of your internet service provider and the betfair matching engine. Useablity is more important given that std human reaction time is about 220ms. Something that presents information in a slightly different way might change that by 10s of ms making any 1ms software difference irrelevant. BA is rapid so I don't think you need to look elsewhere for an advantage.
mickey007

Thx for your reply mate. Currently I am betting via other software so just wondered if BA could be faster....
Euler

mickey007 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:16 am
Thx for your reply mate. Currently I am betting via other software so just wondered if BA could be faster....
All API software has to work within the constraints of Betfair's API but Bet Angel has been constantly upgraded to the latest standards and tools. So it's ahead of most other software in terms of implementation. But if you use automation, servants, custom columns or the keyboard shortcut editor all these are designed to give you an edge against others who will less able to get in and out of the market as quick from a decision or execution viewpoint. So you may want to explore those features.

Check out our release schedule here: -

viewforum.php?f=46

Check out those features here: -

https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/bet ... eview.html
mickey007

Is my in running settings correct?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

What are you trying to achieve? The fastest refresh?
mickey007

Refresh is not important, just wanna setup my 1click on betangel for in play horse racing
Euler

But what are you actually trying to do? It's not obvious from that screen shot? I don't know what your strategy is?
mickey007

I just wanna bet a horse in running from 1.05 upwards and lay under 20.0.
mickey007

Help?
ShaunWhite

fahivechh

mickey007 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:56 pm
Anny difference in speed when a bet gets matched between betangel or other software?
Is is more about internet speed I think, cause other software just use betangel API which is the same, but of course it can be vary of their inside problems(hosting, user amount, etc)

Return to “Technology”