Problem with Open Betfair Football Bets Not Showing

Speculator_3

Earlier this evening when I logged into Betfair, all of sudden NONE of my Betfair football match odds bets I made have been showing on the main football page that displays all the matches by " starting time" view. Further, when I click on the match I placed my bet on and click on "open bets" tab, my bets and "cash out" box are not loading. I need to manually reload the page to make them visible.

I am uploading some screenshots of the problem below. I have opened a £2 lay on Binacional vs Aliazna match in Peru ( match odds ). This game is live at the moment.

1. This is the "main" betfair football match list. As you can see, my open bet is not visible (a little green square denoting my open bet is not showing to appear on the match tab):
betfair1_LI resize.jpg

2. This is the picture of what happens when I click on the match on the page above: as you see, the "open bets" tab is simply frozen and not loading anything

betfair 3_LI resize.jpg

3. And finally the way it's always meant to be - my bets and cash out box are displayed - but only when I click and "reload" the page:

betfair 2 resize .jpg

I have contacted betfair help but so far they have been useless. I tried clearing my cache/cookies as they advised, but no effect.

Anyone else have this problem?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShaunWhite

Best to check on several different devices/software/browsers etc. Eg BA, your phone, internet explorer & Firefox. If it shows up on none it's their fault. If it shows up on any the problem is usually your end.
Kai

Speculator_3 wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:55 pm
Yep, seems to be an issue on their end. I would never notice this but I'm also sometimes getting the "loading bets" page while the green/red square indicators never show up even after refreshing the page.
Speculator_3 wrote:
I have contacted betfair help but so far they have been useless. I tried clearing my cache/cookies as they advised, but no effect.
Just tell them that the website isn't loading bets for you (and others) and is preventing you from placing them. But get a higher resolution screenshot of the "Loading bets" screen.
Speculator_3

Kai wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:09 am
Speculator_3 wrote:
Yep, seems to be an issue on their end. I would never notice this but I'm also sometimes getting the "loading bets" page while the green/red square indicators never show up even after refreshing the page.
Just checked betfair again. The issue still persists.

Could be a good idea for you to report this to them too, seeing as it's the weekend upon us with dozens of matches to trade...
Speculator_3

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:26 am
Best to check on several different devices/software/browsers etc. Eg BA, your phone, internet explorer & Firefox. If it shows up on none it's their fault. If it shows up on any the problem is usually your end.
Looks like it's on their end. I checked Google Chrome and Explorer already...
Speculator_3

Betfair Live Chat are absolutely useless as usual. They keep saying "they have no information yet" regarding this issue.
Kai

Hardly a surprise, but you're not really looking for information about the issue. You're just letting them know about it so that they can fix it, they usually seem to be clueless about things. Sometimes I have to pester them more than once for something basic like unsuspending a market, it's like they forget to do it. Maybe try their Twitter support.
Speculator_3

Kai wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:37 pm
Hardly a surprise, but you're not really looking for information about the issue. You're just letting them know about it so that they can fix it, they usually seem to be clueless about things. Sometimes I have to pester them more than once for something basic like unsuspending a market, it's like they forget to do it. Maybe try their Twitter support.
Yes, the first time I contacted them was yesterday evening, and they said they would look into the problem. I contacted them again 3 hours later last night, and this time the assistant I spoke too had no clue about the issue, so I had to explain it all over again. This time they gave me a reference number and forwarded the request elsewhere.

Now when I contacted them again this morning, they again seemed to be blissfully unaware of any issue. I asked them for the update on my request with the reference, and that's when they told me "no information yet".

So to sum up, nobody at Live Chat seems to even know the issue exists, and nobody knows how soon / when my request will be looked into.

The level of incompetence there is astonishing. A month ago I asked them to send me a spreadsheet detailing my football trades dating back to February. To this date, I haven't received it. When I asked yesterday what happened, it turns out they indeed forgot to actually request an order for it.

Return to “Technology”