Using a VPS for betting in-play

alterart

Hi all

I know there are quite a few threads on this which I've read, but still they don't quite answer my situation.

I am from Australia and have been in play betting on football/soccer for around 6 months with a VPN. I received a warning email a few months back, but ignored it and continued using the VPN as there were a lot of forums not just here but elsewhere saying people didn't have any issues. Contrary to that, I have just received another email, and my account has now been restricted from any in play betting unless I call which just doesn't work with what I am doing, and what a want to start doing with BA.

So my query is whether anyone has faced this and over come it? Or should I be getting a VPS and starting a new account? If I did, what do i do with phone number and address as I obviously have an Australian number and address and was maybe the reason they restricted me despite using a VPN.

Thanks

Alterart
alterart

Hi all

I know there are quite a few threads on this which I've read, but still they don't quite answer my situation.

I am from Australia and have been in play betting on football/soccer for around 6 months with a VPN. I received a warning email a few months back, but ignored it and continued using the VPN as there were a lot of forums not just here but elsewhere saying people didn't have any issues. Contrary to that, I have just received another email, and my account has now been restricted from any in play betting unless I call which just doesn't work with what I am doing, and what a want to start doing with BA.

So my query is whether anyone has faced this and over come it? Or should I be getting a VPS and starting a new account? If I did, what do i do with phone number and address as I obviously have an Australian number and address and was maybe the reason they restricted me despite using a VPN.

Thanks

Alterart

Return to “Technology”