Anyone use a stream deck?

AndyIsHere

If there's anyone using a stream deck have u figured out how to get it automatically login to betangel with just the one button??
AndyIsHere

never mind I figured it out
Dallas

Been using one for a few years, but never thought about using it to login only have mine set to launch the BA app, but I do use 2-step so that would rule it out for me
Euler

I don't use my to log in either, don't be wanting my password anywhere other than in my head.
sIGNAL

Sorry to dig up an old post but I've seen the posts about a stream deck can be used and I just so happen to have one sitting unused from some previous video editing work I was doing and thought I would hook it up this week so I can set up some short cut keys for in play trading.

Is it just a matter of going into BA behaviour menu in settings and assigning the buttons as I would the keyboard or is there anything else I need to do to get it to work?
Dallas

sIGNAL wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:24 pm
Sorry to dig up an old post but I've seen the posts about a stream deck can be used and I just so happen to have one sitting unused from some previous video editing work I was doing and thought I would hook it up this week so I can set up some short cut keys for in play trading.

Is it just a matter of going into BA behaviour menu in settings and assigning the buttons as I would the keyboard or is there anything else I need to do to get it to work?
You need to use the 'Keyboard Shortcut Editor' accessed by
Settings > Behaviour
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/key ... ditor.html

Then once a Bet Angel action is assigned to a key ie, 'A' to start a scalping servant, 'G' to green up, 'M' to switch to next market etc etc

You then go onto your stream deck and map each key to a button in the usual way
sIGNAL

Dallas wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:32 pm
sIGNAL wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:24 pm

You need to use the 'Keyboard Shortcut Editor' accessed by
Settings > Behaviour
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/key ... ditor.html

Then once a Bet Angel action is assigned to a key ie, 'A' to start a scalping servant, 'G' to green up, 'M' to switch to next market etc etc

You then go onto your stream deck and map each key to a button in the usual way
Thank you Dallas 👍

Return to “Technology”