Multiple Betfair accounts.

Lammtarra

Hi everyone,

Been lurking on here for over a year and never posted until now, I have a question that I don't think has been asked and I thought I might as well ask it and see how I get on, so....

If I had 5 separate Betfair accounts, all registered to friends, all with separate funding accounts, can I run my version of Bet Angel on them? Or if not what would I need to do to have totally separate accounts running on my Bet Angel?

At the moment I load up Bet Angel and away I go but could I just enter a different username/password and log into 1 of the other accounts?

I would appreciate any feedback from anyone who knows because I have looked around and tried googling the question and still don't know.

Thanks in advance.
6thSense
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Your Bet Angel licence covers a single username only.

Registering with the serial number ties only one username to the account so you would not be able to use your friends accounts with your Bet Angel licence.

This is why the serial number can only be used once.

Contact support regarding purchasing multiple licences.

You may be interested to know you can install Bet Angel on multiple computers and log in with a registered username without the need for the serial number again.
Lammtarra

Thanks for your prompt reply 6th Sense it is much appreciated.

OK so I understand that I can only have a single username on my Bet Angel Licence but I am able to purchase multiple Licences.

If I bought more Licences, would I be able to run them from my computer as and when I wanted to or would each one have to be logged into a separate computer?

I won't ask again because I can imagine how irritating it is being pestered by question after question.

Thanks again.
On Fire

Is it actually allowed to log in to different Betfair accounts using the same computer? Sometimes I use my friend's account, can I be banned?
Dallas

Recently they started closing down users who had more than one account in there name, when i asked if my wife could open one from same address they where perfectly happy with that so i would assume using the same comp would nt be a problem but you should check with them to be certain and remain on the right side of them.
On Fire

Today I just logged into my friend's account to have a look at some his trades and then got scared I would face severe punishment.
gareth75

Can 2 Betfair accounts be used through one bet Angel subscription? Ideally I’d like one To be for football & the other for horses . Is this possible? The 2 Betfair accounts are in different names one is mine that I’ve had for years & the other is my wife’s which is a couple of years old. Thanks
Jim Royle

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :P :P
gareth75 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:05 pm
Can 2 Betfair accounts be used through one bet Angel subscription? Ideally I’d like one To be for football & the other for horses . Is this possible? The 2 Betfair accounts are in different names one is mine that I’ve had for years & the other is my wife’s which is a couple of years old. Thanks
Derek27

If they can I'd suggest each forumite chips in £1 and we'll all share the same subscription. :D
ShaunWhite

If they're for different sports then why do you want 2 accounts?
Multiple accounts or master/sub accounts are really best for organising the mess trading multiple strategies on the same markets can cause.

Return to “Technology”