Trading Strategies for those that can't bet In-Play

Learn sports betting strategies and discuss key factors to consider when placing a bet.
antpal.doro

Hi All,
Being in Australia, we are not able to place bets on sporting events in-play unless we phone up. This is a major issue as a lot of sports happen over night (Australian time) and even if able to phone up the delay in doing so makes in-play strategies very difficult. Is there any strategies that can be used that don't require in-play bets to be placed? Stratergies for Soccer, Tennis, Rugby League, AFL, Cricket, etc. Any suggestions very welcome.

Peter, perhaps the subject of a future video.

Thanks
Vorogue18

Use Victoria Principals Nipples....(VPN). Others will recommend perhaps better virtual private networks, however Nord VPN does ok for me here in Australia. Set it for UK and no probs betting live on golf, tennis etc. Betfair advise use of VPN's is prohibited because they are told to say so...however the only eye they monitor this with is totally blind (-;
Kai

antpal.doro wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:39 am
Any suggestions very welcome.
I suggest checking out the 2 previous threads about this topic, you can find all of the necessary information there on how to get around it. Shouldn't give up on inplay markets just because of random restrictions.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=18932

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=18299
rencoetz

Hi Mate

I easily trade with a VPN from Australia with no issues. You can also set the VPN to NZ and this also works.

I use tunnelbear as a VPN. I hope this helps
antpal.doro

rencoetz wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:48 am
Hi Mate

I easily trade with a VPN from Australia with no issues. You can also set the VPN to NZ and this also works.

I use tunnelbear as a VPN. I hope this helps
Thank you Rencoetz. I have Winscribe. I was worried that my address is in Australia and my bets come from another country and also having some bets from Australia and others from another country.
Archery1969

If your using a VPN to hide where you are physically located then I would also block iesnare if it’s on your machine as BF and others can see exactly what your doing and track your location etc.

Return to “Betfair trading strategies”