Pro form racing

Learn sports betting strategies and discuss key factors to consider when placing a bet.
rencoetz

Hi All

Just wondering if anyone has had any luck with pro from racing to get an edge ?
gptuk

I fail to see how Proform cannot give us an edge. A wealth of information at your fingertips systems, course info jockey & trainer stats, very expensive (but all relative i suppose)

I suspect you've had no interaction bcus because they dont like talking about other products :shock:

BTW i have it, cant use it and still not made it pay, but will persist whilst i can still afford to do so
jamesg46

gptuk wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:47 pm
I fail to see how Proform cannot give us an edge. A wealth of information at your fingertips systems, course info jockey & trainer stats, very expensive (but all relative i suppose)

I suspect you've had no interaction bcus because they dont like talking about other products :shock:

BTW i have it, cant use it and still not made it pay, but will persist whilst i can still afford to do so
How are you not making money with it & at the same time you fail to see how Proform cannot give you (us) an edge?
Derek27

Information cannot possibly give you an edge. It's what you do with it, how you process it, assess and place weight on the significance and reliability of the various pieces of information that can give you an edge.
gptuk

Very true there is every conceivable stat & pointer in that software hence the reason its should give you an edge its just a matter of finding it which as stated i have yet to do
Derek27

gptuk wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:27 pm
Very true there is every conceivable stat & pointer in that software hence the reason its should give you an edge its just a matter of finding it which as stated i have yet to do
Understanding the information and separating what's relevant from what's not comes first, before finding an edge. For example, many punters look at draw biases without realising it's caused by soft ground and has no relevance on faster going.
Last edited by Derek27 on Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gptuk

your guidance & mentoring is welcomed Derek as i have yet to find any profitable approach using that or any other paid for aid so far and ive been trying for many a year
wearthefoxhat

gptuk wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:54 pm
your guidance & mentoring is welcomed Derek as i have yet to find any profitable approach using that or any other paid for aid so far and ive been trying for many a year
He knows how to grow a quality tomato...
jamesg46

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:23 pm
gptuk wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:54 pm
He knows how to grow a quality tomato...
This Forum isn't big enough for two quality, but grumpy Tomato growers
gptuk

:D everyone loves a nice sweet tomato
essexboy

Ive used proform since around 2009, great for spotting backing situs and thet do have section that allows you to front runner and price dropped down too etc. Great software :idea:

Return to “Betfair trading strategies”