Reality of a live market (LTF, Trade Profit)

Learn sports betting strategies and discuss key factors to consider when placing a bet.
eatyourgreens

also welcome to brovashift ! and I think I heard your penny drop after dereks post !

While that Mr Dublinflyer is around I have a question for him........about a year ago, probably a bit longer, I seem to remember it was you who posted about the amount of horses that win after trading at 1000/1 inplay. I think you was going to look at the total number of runners in a days racing and see if you could come out on top backing them all and waiting to see if you can hit one of the 1000/1 winners !!!! eg if a 1000/1 comes in once a day, and there are 800 runners in a day,,,,Bingo!! Just wondering if you did delve deeper into it? and what were results looking like? Thanx.

have a nice day!
gazuty

eatyourgreens wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:32 pm
also welcome to brovashift ! and I think I heard your penny drop after dereks post !

While that Mr Dublinflyer is around I have a question for him........about a year ago, probably a bit longer, I seem to remember it was you who posted about the amount of horses that win after trading at 1000/1 inplay. I think you was going to look at the total number of runners in a days racing and see if you could come out on top backing them all and waiting to see if you can hit one of the 1000/1 winners !!!! eg if a 1000/1 comes in once a day, and there are 800 runners in a day,,,,Bingo!! Just wondering if you did delve deeper into it? and what were results looking like? Thanx.

have a nice day!
Gubbage used to have those stats - but I see not there anymore - https://www.gubbage.com/
eatyourgreens

Thanks for the link gazuty, :-) I just had a quick look, seems to be a lot of 1.01 trades in the place markets !!

Hmmmm, I feel another bot coming on !!

Return to “Betfair trading strategies”