SNIPERS

Learn sports betting strategies and discuss key factors to consider when placing a bet.
spreadbetting

Kai wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:16 pm
It's very interesting to read posts from 2012, thanks for resurrecting this thread :)
Derek27 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:33 am
It would be really sad if someone has 10 years experience of trading and has progressed no further than laying fat-finger traps at 1.01 pre-race. :)
Very sad but probably very true, you know they're out there Derek :D

In my first month of trading I was learning how to effectively LTD from an English trader that's been around for ages, and when I saw his website again 5 years later I just couldn't believe it, he has not improved an inch and was still doing the exact same thing.

Come to think of it, out of the dozen or so traders that we have in the Balkans area practically nobody has improved past that first success point, everyone has their little niche corner of the market and they don't really care about much else. Some of them even genuinely believe that Peter is a fraud and that some of the mainstream trading styles are nothing more than Betfair propaganda, it's one thing when you limit your own potential for whatever reason but when you flat out refuse to see the bigger picture you really have no excuse.

Very sad indeed.
If it ain't broke why fix it 8-)

Return to “Betfair trading strategies”