Guardian Automation Shared Files Library & Suggestions

Share your automation file with other users.
stewboss

eatyourgreens wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:12 pm
hi Stew,
I think I know why it is not in the log,

If you go to the SV rule for the o/u 2.5, and then go to the "stored values" tab, at the bottom of the page you will see a box "note value in market log".........it needs a tick !!!!
I meant to do it, but must have missed that one, sorry :-)
I've been testing this for a couple of weeks now and it's doing exactly what I wanted it to so thanks once again for all your help, it's much appreciated. I have multiple instances running at the same time as sometimes games overlap and I wasn't sure if the stored values would work correctly but it seems to be working ok.

Thanks again!
Dallas

stewboss wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:12 pm
eatyourgreens wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:12 pm
hi Stew,
I think I know why it is not in the log,

If you go to the SV rule for the o/u 2.5, and then go to the "stored values" tab, at the bottom of the page you will see a box "note value in market log".........it needs a tick !!!!
I meant to do it, but must have missed that one, sorry :-)
I've been testing this for a couple of weeks now and it's doing exactly what I wanted it to so thanks once again for all your help, it's much appreciated. I have multiple instances running at the same time as sometimes games overlap and I wasn't sure if the stored values would work correctly but it seems to be working ok.

Thanks again!
Stored Values can only be read within the same instance as they were set in, so you are never in danger of having them conflict when using multiple instances.
stewboss

I'm now wrestling with another conundrum on a football strategy. I have a stored value for the % book of the home team price which according to the trigger log returns 50.000 for odds of 2.00 which is fine now I know the result format. I have another stored value which does the same for the away team book %.

How do I add another rule which divides the home % by the away %? I've tried adding another rule but the first section I have to state which selection this refers to when in this case it's both teams.?

Once I have this stored value, I want to divide this value by the home book value and place a bet on the draw if this calculation is within certain parameters?

Thanks for reading.
eatyourgreens

hi stew,

So, you have two store values, lets call them home and away,

create a third stored value, call it home/away,

store this new sv with a stored value "home"

adjustments.......Divided by,

another stored value.........."away"

Then do what calculations you want to do to the new SV "home/away"

hope that makes sense
Have a nice day! :-)
goldfinch77