Guardian Automation Shared Files Library & Suggestions

Share your automation file with other users.
Dallas

shankslegend wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:36 pm
Ah interesting
There was several pages on the Betfair down thread outlinging what the problem was
shankslegend

Other than the forum is there a quicker way to find out when this happens I.e telegram
Dallas

shankslegend wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:03 pm
Other than the forum is there a quicker way to find out when this happens I.e telegram
Forum is by far the fastest
https://www.betfairtradingblog.com/betf ... -api-down/
phungdao

hi all sorry for dummy query,but can anyone elaborate for me,ive created someting on guardian automation which i think is what id like do have as my bot, overview is that its under 3.5 goals set for 10 secs after inplay to place bet ,until 30mins of game,then greenup at 12% ,then red up at 20% with back price >1.5
test u 3.5 goals 1.2.baf
this what ive managed please help if you can make it work
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stewboss

Hi Dallas

I'm trying to build a football bot which will trigger a bet according to this criteria with no luck so far :-

Home team odds >= a specified value
Draw odds between lower and upper bound values
Over 2.5 goals market between lower and upper bound values

All 3 criteria must be satisfied to trigger a bet.

I've been trying to utilise the Stored Value command with but I can't get it to work.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.
jamesedwards

stewboss wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:03 pm
Hi Dallas

I'm trying to build a football bot which will trigger a bet according to this criteria with no luck so far :-

I've been trying to utilise the Stored Value command with but I can't get it to work.

Are you setting all your SVs to be shared across "the event"?
Dallas

jamesedwards wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:32 pm
stewboss wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:03 pm
Hi Dallas

Are you setting all your SVs to be shared across "the event"?
There is an example here which uses the method James mentioned, you'd basically need to do the same but have three rules like the O2.5 in this example setting SV on the event then your back/lay bot checking those values are set

Lay the Draw if Odds of O2.5 is Greater than 'X' Bot - https://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopi ... 50&t=16232
stewboss

Thanks for the replies guys. My scenario is slightly different in that I need two stored values. One from the over 2.5 goals market an another from the Match odds market (the draw). I then want to trigger a bet on the home team if the two stored values are triggered (subject to odds).
eatyourgreens

Hi stewboss.

Try the attached file, I have not tested at all because the next footy match is 2 hours off.

You can change odds values in the conditions tabs of the stored values to what you want,
and change back stake to what you want.

You will need to add "match odds" mrkt. and o/u 2.5 mrkt. to Guardian.

Test in practise mode!!!!

Good luck,
Have a nice day! :-)
one for stewboss.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stewboss

I'm guessing from the log that this has worked (I lowered the parameters so it would trigger ):-

05/07/2022 19:29:01: [G_Auto 1] : Store Value (Shared) for event: drawoddsok = 1
05/07/2022 19:29:03: [G_Auto 1] : Store Value (Shared) for event: drawoddsok = 1
05/07/2022 19:29:05: [G_Auto 1] : Store Value (Shared) for event: drawoddsok = 1
05/07/2022 19:29:31: [G_Auto 1] : £ 2.00 Back bet placed on Shamrock Rovers at 1.34. Fully matched at 1.34. Ref: 10000

Presumably I just need to duplicate the bot if I have multiple games going on at the same time?

Thanks so much for your help eatyourgreens. I don't think I would have got there on my own.
eatyourgreens

Hi stewboss,

You just need to change the stake and the odds to what you want. Add the two markets to guardian ( o/u 2.5 and match odds) for all the matches you want to trade then add the rules file to all markets.
I noticed after I posted that you mentioned you had an upper limit for odds too, I did not put that in conditions, so you may want to add a further "fixed odds" condition in the conditions tab of the SV (stored values) rules, to check the odds are < what ever you want. Also, as you may have noticed, there is no "green up".....just add what you want to the rules file.
It is a very simple file, so worth looking looking at the rules to see what they are doing......the best way of learning auto is "hands on"..........and I still have so much to learn!!
Continue testing in practice mode until you are 100% sure it does everything you want.

goodluck!
stewboss

eatyourgreens wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:59 am
Hi stewboss,

You just need to change the stake and the odds to what you want. Add the two markets to guardian ( o/u 2.5 and match odds) for all the matches you want to trade then add the rules file to all markets.
I noticed after I posted that you mentioned you had an upper limit for odds too, I did not put that in conditions, so you may want to add a further "fixed odds" condition in the conditions tab of the SV (stored values) rules, to check the odds are < what ever you want. Also, as you may have noticed, there is no "green up".....just add what you want to the rules file.
It is a very simple file, so worth looking looking at the rules to see what they are doing......the best way of learning auto is "hands on"..........and I still have so much to learn!!
Continue testing in practice mode until you are 100% sure it does everything you want.

goodluck!
A couple of follow ups :D

Do I need to select the bot in both markets on Guardian or just the Match Odds?
Should the 2.5 stored value not also show a trigger=1 in the log file as well as Match odds because I don't see it.

Yes - I did realise I'd have to add another fixed odds condition for the upper bound :)

Thanks again!
eatyourgreens

Hi Stew,

Yes, you need to add the bot to both markets,

Both of the SV rules have a "text comparison" condition, so they will pick out which market they will trigger on.

When in Guardian, if you look at the log for o/u2.5, you should see 2.5oddsok=1 if conditions are met, .....and if you look at the log for match odds, you should see drawoddsok=1 if condtions are met.

The copy/paste of log that you have shown above was taken from log of match odds, you need to look at log for o/u2.5 to see the other SV.

There are conditions to the back bet that both drawoddsok=1 and 2.5oddsok=1, the back bet fired so both conditions must have been =1.

Hope that makes sense! :-)
stewboss

eatyourgreens wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:58 am
Hi Stew,

Yes, you need to add the bot to both markets,

Both of the SV rules have a "text comparison" condition, so they will pick out which market they will trigger on.

When in Guardian, if you look at the log for o/u2.5, you should see 2.5oddsok=1 if conditions are met, .....and if you look at the log for match odds, you should see drawoddsok=1 if condtions are met.

The copy/paste of log that you have shown above was taken from log of match odds, you need to look at log for o/u2.5 to see the other SV.

There are conditions to the back bet that both drawoddsok=1 and 2.5oddsok=1, the back bet fired so both conditions must have been =1.

Hope that makes sense! :-)
The 2.5 goals market logs show :-

05/07/2022 19:30:04: Guardian has detected that the market is in-play
05/07/2022 19:30:04: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
05/07/2022 19:30:06: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
05/07/2022 19:54:13: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
05/07/2022 19:54:15: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
05/07/2022 20:09:24: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
05/07/2022 20:09:28: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
05/07/2022 20:53:32: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
05/07/2022 20:55:26: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
05/07/2022 21:02:45: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended

So no trigger there but the bet was triggered in the Match Odds market which is the bit I don't understand.

I'm going to test on another game later this evening.

Thanks again :)
eatyourgreens

hi Stew,
I think I know why it is not in the log,

If you go to the SV rule for the o/u 2.5, and then go to the "stored values" tab, at the bottom of the page you will see a box "note value in market log".........it needs a tick !!!!
I meant to do it, but must have missed that one, sorry :-)

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”