Guardian Automation Shared Files Library & Suggestions

Share your automation file with other users.
Dallas

RyanJEdwards1 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:34 pm
Hi Dallas,

I'm trying to set up a rule on the basis of what I've learnt from yours and it's driving me mad! Would it be possible for me to send you my rules file and for you to have a look at what is wrong?

Thank you so much!

PS: All the rules you've built and the support you offer to the forum is simply incredible. Much admiration!
Happy to have a look at the file for you but attachments cant be sent via PM so you would need to start a new thread and attach there for me to pick up
RyanJEdwards1

Just uploaded it now on a new thread!

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=15168

Thank you so much! :D
rogert771

Which of the fallowing is the best to use for horse rasing with a 10 stake? that will make some profit not much at least half of the stake i put in.
Dallas

rogert771 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:10 pm
Which of the fallowing is the best to use for horse rasing with a 10 stake? that will make some profit not much at least half of the stake i put in.
As they are without building on and tweaking - none
Any that were profitable when uploaded wouldn't stay profitable long once several hundred people started using it and were triggering bets on the same selections under the same conditions at the same time at the same price

The exceptions are the files like the front runner and DOBing bot where you choose the selection it triggers on
MemphisFlash

rogert771 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:10 pm
half the stake as profit, lol what a joke. Your are an idiot if you think you can trade 10 pounds and expect 5 pound profit. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
gta2003

Memphis, it’s great that your profitable and seeing your p&l screenshots can serve as motivation and inspiration to people trying to get there. But I feel like if you comment on the forum, it should be constructive - comments like the one you just made is one from someone who has forgotten where he started and are not useful.
glynnfordallen

Dallas
im just getting into these automated files, especially ones with signals, and find them intriguing
im looking to design a staking system after a loss
is this possible?
i dont mean a martingale but something a little more refined

anyway Dallas thanks for all the work you putin editing and answering newbies like me
glynnfordallen :D
Dallas

glynnfordallen wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:52 pm
Dallas
im just getting into these automated files, especially ones with signals, and find them intriguing
im looking to design a staking system after a loss
is this possible?
i dont mean a martingale but something a little more refined

anyway Dallas thanks for all the work you putin editing and answering newbies like me
glynnfordallen :D
Thanks and im glad your finding the files useful and there of some help.

To answer your question there is no way to use any form of loss recovery as part of your automation. These options have been actually been left out on purpose by development because there is not a single one that wont one day result in a bigger loss somewhere down the line, they really are a recipie for disaster. My advice would therefore be to avoid pursuing anything that involves loss recovery.
wellyn18

Hi mr. Dallas
I am new in bet angel.. please help me

In betfair have a tool for Cashout, and we can do it again and again if value cashout increase for example
Cash out for $1, and then tool show cash out for $2 and $3, $4...

Please help me make automation for this.. can you help me to make .baf sir ?? 😊😊
Dallas

wellyn18 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:16 pm
Hi mr. Dallas
I am new in bet angel.. please help me

In betfair have a tool for Cashout, and we can do it again and again if value cashout increase for example
Cash out for $1, and then tool show cash out for $2 and $3, $4...

Please help me make automation for this.. can you help me to make .baf sir ?? 😊😊
I have created a rule to do this in the form of a servant, but you could just as easy import it into guardian and use as a full automation file
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=15197
wellyn18

thank before Mr Dallas.. :) :)

i have read about "Lay the First to Trade at 2.0 Bot" so i have a question, can i bot with bet angel "Lay the First to Trade at 60 Bot"

i want to lay favorite odd 60 before starting race and keep this odd
please help me sir,
wellyn18

i have read about "Lay the First to Trade at 2.0 Bot" so i have a question, can i bot with bet angel "Lay the First to Trade at 60 Bot"

please help me sir,
Dallas

wellyn18 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:44 am

please help me sir,
You want to lay the pre race fav if it drifts above odds of 60?
LeTiss

Dallas wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:24 am
That's fine Dallas, he'll get plenty of traders looking to match him

PeterLe will be circling him like a crocodile that hasn't eaten for 6 weeks
wellyn18

Dallas wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:24 am
wellyn18 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:44 am

please help me sir,
yes i want it, how to make bot sir? .baf

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”