Guardian Automation Shared Files Library & Suggestions

Share your automation file with other users.
Dallas

If anyone has any thoughts or ideas for a bot especially if they include the use of the new Stored Value features in V1.52 which is now in beta on this forum feel free to add them here.

I'm not offering to do a bespoke bot with loads of conditions and parameters for individuals, I'm just looking for general suggestions on setting something up along the lines users may be struggling with
BetScalper

Dallas wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:22 pm
If anyone has any thoughts or ideas for a bot especially if they include the use of the new Stored Value features in V1.52 which is now in beta on this forum feel free to add them here.

I'm not offering to do a bespoke bot with loads of conditions and parameters for individuals, I'm just looking for general suggestions on setting something up along the lines users may be struggling with
Hi Dallas,

What about a Trap trading bot ?

Example:

Money waiting at 3rd best lay price is < 10, store the price. We place a back bet there. If odds approach this price then enter a lay for 1 tick profit.

Could do the reverse for lay bet at 3rd best back price etc.

Thanks,

Mark
Dallas

BetScalper wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:57 pm
Dallas wrote:

Hi Dallas,

Example:

Money waiting at 3rd best lay price is < 10, store the price. We place a back bet there. If odds approach this price then enter a lay for 1 tick profit.

Thanks,

Mark
Yes, that would be doable, I assume if in full auto mode the 1st/2nd prices would have a > than value (but if a servant then you can select the price as context which would also allow more than the best 3 to be used).

What would happen if when the lay price reaches and a large bet hits (ie, takes out what was originally the 2nd back price and leaves money left on lay side) do you still place the lay as quickly as possible or cancel the back in these circumstances?
BetScalper

Dallas wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:09 pm
BetScalper wrote:
Dallas wrote:

Hi Dallas,

Example:

Thanks,

Mark
Yes, that would be doable, I assume if in full auto mode the 1st/2nd prices would have a > than value (but if a servant then you can select the price as context which would also allow more than the best 3 to be used).

What would happen if when the lay price reaches and a large bet hits (ie, takes out what was originally the 2nd back price and leaves money left on lay side) do you still place the lay as quickly as possible or cancel the back in these circumstances?
I think you would cancel the back bet in that situation.

As you suggest, a servant would be best so the user can pick the opening back/lay and let the servant handle what happens next etc.

Thanks,
Dallas

BetScalper wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:32 pm
Dallas wrote:
BetScalper wrote:

Hi Dallas,

Example:

Thanks,

Mark

As you suggest, a servant would be best so the user can pick the opening back/lay and let the servant handle what happens next etc.

Thanks,
OK no probs, so look to cancel unless less than <100 (or some small amount) when they touch?

But in the case of a servant (if I done a variation for both) if the second bet does get placed then leave it to the user from there to manage
BetScalper

Dallas wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:35 pm
BetScalper wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:32 pm
Dallas wrote:

Thanks,
OK no probs, so look to cancel unless less than <100 (or some small amount) when they touch?

But in the case of a servant (if I done a variation for both) if the second bet does get placed then leave it to the user from there to manage
Sounds good to me. 👍
BetScalper

Hi Dallas,

I know your busy.

Any news on my trap trading suggestion ?

Thanks,

Mark
Dallas

BetScalper wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:40 pm
Hi Dallas,

I know your busy.

Thanks,

Mark
All created I've literally just been doing some testing on the last 3-4 races, should be able to upload tomorrow after I have done a final bit of testing on the first few races - unless I can do it on the dogs tonight if so should be up by lunchtime tomorrow
teambulldog

Hi Dallas, Mark
This is what i was asking about the other day so cant wait to see what you have done
thanks
Julian
BetScalper

Dallas wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:03 pm
BetScalper wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:40 pm
Hi Dallas,

I know your busy.

Thanks,

Mark
All created I've literally just been doing some testing on the last 3-4 races, should be able to upload tomorrow after I have done a final bit of testing on the first few races - unless I can do it on the dogs tonight if so should be up by lunchtime tomorrow
Your a star Dallas. Awesome stuff as always. Many Thanks. Peter should give you a mega pay rise from all of us.
AllSource

Hi, there I'm trying to set up a simple lay the fav automation and can't figure out how to make sure there are no more than one bet in the market...please advise
Thanks
Dallas

AllSource wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:09 am
Hi, there I'm trying to set up a simple lay the fav automation and can't figure out how to make sure there are no more than one bet in the market...please advise
Thanks
Add the following condition;

Number of Unmatched bets condition
on market
is equal to 0
AllSource

Thanks, but I haven't asked the complete question, I wanna make sure there is only one matched bet in the market, even if the
first got matched, at the second try will get another bet on the market tried the number of matched bet condition but then it will
not trigger at all, I played with the timings to make sure it will get matched 99.9999% of the time but the automation bet it's not
complete yet...:D
Cheers Dallas, any interest in the Cowboys?
Dallas

AllSource wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:29 pm
Thanks, but I haven't asked the complete question, I wanna make sure there is only one matched bet in the market, even if the
first got matched, at the second try will get another bet on the market tried the number of matched bet condition but then it will
not trigger at all, I played with the timings to make sure it will get matched 99.9999% of the time but the automation bet it's not
complete yet...:D
Cheers Dallas, any interest in the Cowboys?
If you use
Number of matched bets condition
in Market
is less than 1

That will stop it triggering once there has been a bet matched

Bit of interest in the Cowboys but far more in the TV show ;)
MemphisFlash

Pamela Ewing by any chance. or are you a sue ellen or poison dwarf fan :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”