Odds Heat Map , Order of Favoritism

Share your automation file with other users.
Dabbla

RE firlandsfarm.

Not sure if this will help you , Its a simple heat map that puts the odds in orders by favouritism(NOT FIXED) . You can add rules with signals or SV.

To add a rule, copy any existing rule but make sure that it matches with what you need e.g. 1st 2nd 3rd ect .
The copied rule that you wish to change needs to be on top of the original rule then delete the signal in the copied rule, not the original.

To change the bot speed you will need to set the rearm time in the rule (UPDATE)
HMF.PNG
(THM) CS HEAT MAP.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

That's a nice use of the software.
Dallas

+1

I downloaded and had a look at this morning just forgot to post back, think it would be v.handy on IR markets

It would be a good visualisation on the new coupons showing Win & Place mkts
Dabbla

Cheers, Its quite handy for starting strategies, especially if in football markets form the correct score market.

This can be used for in play but it's deflated to off, if you want to use it for in play, change the condition in the (update rule) to In Play.
firlandsfarm

Dabbla wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 10:14 am
RE firlandsfarm.

Not sure if this will help you , Its a simple heat map that puts the odds in orders by favouritism(NOT FIXED) . You can add rules with signals or SV.

To add a rule, copy any existing rule but make sure that it matches with what you need e.g. 1st 2nd 3rd ect .
The copied rule that you wish to change needs to be on top of the original rule then delete the signal in the copied rule, not the original.

To change the bot speed you will need to set the rearm time in the rule (UPDATE)

HMF.PNG
(THM) CS HEAT MAP.baf
Thanks for the input Dabbla … I confess to not having a clue what you are talking about but I'll surely have a look. I have now achieved the list I want by setting up 40 rules to loop through from 1st Fav to 40th Fav to set an SV for each selection equal to their position of favouritism. I can now add some trigger rules where it loops through all runners to find the one in the right position.
GaryCook

Dabbla wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 10:14 am
RE firlandsfarm.

HMF.PNG
(THM) CS HEAT MAP.baf
Is this for coupons? Not used them yet. Is this file easy to import?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”