Automation Files Wanted

Share your automation file with other users.
Betting4Life

Would anyone be willing to sell profitable bet angel files I will purchase them provided they give a good profit do message me.
jimibt

Betting4Life wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 12:16 pm
Would anyone be willing to sell profitable bet angel files I will purchase them provided they give a good profit do message me.
i hate to say it, but this request won't end well. :(
BetScalper

Hi,

If you send £1,000,000 to my PayPal account then i will send you all my profitable trigger files within 24 hours.

Thanks,

Mark
ShaunWhite

Betting4Life wrote:
How much?
MemphisFlash

DESPERATE OR WHAT!!!!!
Betting4Life

Why did the people above send comments and waste their life posting them very sad :roll:
MemphisFlash

ILL SELL YOU MY BOT FOR £20,000 DEAL OR NO DEAL
Euler

Betting4Life wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 6:36 pm
Why did the people above send comments and waste their life posting them very sad :roll:
It's the futility of it. I have a file that made around £30k last year, but what is it actually worth? A lot more than that. Say it keeps that up for 10 years, that's £300k of future value. Which would then be discounted back to today's rates.
greenmark

Betting4Life wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 6:36 pm
I think you got off lighly. Most people on here have spent a great deal of time and effort to reach where they're at. Why should they share their difficulty acquired knowledge with you? You seem to be naive.
I personally have learned Java, SQL Server, Android and tried to absorb the functioning of markets.
Why would I share a successful strategy?
Above all I wish you well in your efforts. There's tonnes of advice and knowledge on this forum. There's no point asking how to make money and then being grumpy because of the inevitable ridicule.
If you really look on here you'll find a lot of people were at you are now.
Betting4Life

Another person wasting their time commenting did I ask you to share your files no, or your opinion for that matter :roll:
PeterLe

[/quote]
It's the futility of it. I have a file that made around £30k last year, but what is it actually worth? A lot more than that. Say it keeps that up for 10 years, that's £300k of future value. Which would then be discounted back to today's rates.
[/quote]

If you were to sell that on Ebay for say as low as £1,000, its highly likely that the buyer would want their money back once they understood how it worked, claiming it too simple ( I expect)
I have a very SIMPLE file that does very well. If I sold it, I expect they would want their money back too despite it making a good profit over time.

To the opening poster: You probably feel a little hard done to, its just that we see a lot if these over the years.
The honest truth is that there is some real gems posted on the forum. I have two versions of a file created by Dallas a month or so ago, combined they have made more that £1K over the ;ast month.
Worthwhile investigating and testing for yourself.
regards
Peter
firlandsfarm

PeterLe wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 11:29 am
To the opening poster: You probably feel a little hard done to, its just that we see a lot if these over the years.
Again to the OP, not only do we put a lot of time and resource into discovering our closely guarded systems but the more popular they are the less profitable they are. If someone sold a system to the public it would soon cease to be profitable and then they really would demand their money back!
MemphisFlash

betting for life....go away !!!
spreadbetting

Betting4Life wrote:
Guess a lot depends on how much you're willing to pay ,I have a dog one that picks up around £50K a year, year in year out, and no reason why it should stop. What sort of price would you pay?
jimibt

spreadbetting wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:18 pm
Betting4Life wrote:
Guess a lot depends on how much you're willing to pay ,I have a dog one that picks up around £50K a year, year in year out, and no reason why it should stop. What sort of price would you pay?
£50 ?? :D

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”