Help with automation.

Share your automation file with other users.
salmanim140i

Hi all

I have been building an automation file for cricket markets for the past few weeks. Looking not to bad.

However I am looking to put in a few bits of automation to help strengthen a move but i am failing miserably.

As the markets dont suspend like football when there is a goal. I cant seem to figure out how to let the automation wait for a wee bit till the market settles before it moves back in the wrong direction. Is there some sort of time delay to implement once the market moves in your favour to help increase profits??

Also if I repeat this process with the green up condition if I set the conditions to green up say greater than £1 the condition kicks in and instead of greening up for even more profit than last time it will green up for less effectively taking less of a profit than it should (if that makes sense)

So in short looking for something that will have a bit of a delay to then green up and then once the automation is repeated green up for more than last time as another trade has gone through and in theory will be more money.

Probably something really obvious I am missing here but any help welcomed

Thanks in advance.
salmanim140i

Sorry totally posted in the wrong section and not sure how to move this.
sniffer66

Set a signal when you do x, then in your next action\green etc set a condition where your previous signal changed between a and b seconds ago. You can then unset it if you are going to be using it repeatedly

I do this for multiple green ups, when I want an 8 second delay between each
salmanim140i

Sniffer66 thanks for that.

I think I know what you mean??

Do you have a file with this in or even this part of the automation you can share...?

Would you have the signal on an incremental value?? So it would count it?? Also would this remove the need to set up a value of greater than £1 for example? Or would you still have it in to make sure it greens in a profit??

Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”