BACK/LAY by liability, in play BOT.!shock!

Share your automation file with other users.
elofan0

It does throw up some great results in practice mode ...why do i feel it will take the real cash if let it run free
decomez6

elofan0 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:29 pm
It does throw up some great results in practice mode ...why do i feel it will take the real cash if let it run free
thanks for the feedback ,
its behaving like a hidden monster. i have used it to make another monster. iam currently testing both. keep testing , two hands are better than one when taming a dragon ! this may be my ticket away from corona virus infested 9-5 jobs.
elofan0

hope so for you, im still trying to work out its behaviour why it does well in certain races then the odd one it takes the cash but no system or bot would ever be 100% ...... it jumps suddenly when least expected so maybe the profits would outlay the losses will keep watching it for now ....the easiest part would be to trade out before the race i know it has done that a few times but throws bigger profit in running in practice mode .. not tried with real cash
elofan0

Unsure how this could be back tested cos it has a mind of its own lol
decomez6

elofan0 wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:59 am
Unsure how this could be back tested cos it has a mind of its own lol
i have the guradian version and crazy numbers of :lay by liabilty 2 back by liabilty :results are too big for me to comprehend what is going on. how does applying one single rule to the whole market ,give such big variations.
out of this shock i made a modified guardian version :lay by liability 2 back by netstake : and that was managable .the variations are not crazy,a small bankk will handle the swings.
THEN! modified it further and tweaked it into one crazy beast, and all over sudden this video makes sense to me:
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZEiNaXVWSw][/url]

i am working on the new branch and will take it all the way.
elofan0

as always peter gives a clear message in his video
there is room for improvement if you know what your doing with the servants
i get lost with the inputting of info in those but i have enjoyed many posts the forum members have created
in searching for a profitable outcome ..
decomez6

elofan0 wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:35 am
as always peter gives a clear message in his video
there is room for improvement if you know what your doing with the servants
i get lost with the inputting of info in those but i have enjoyed many posts the forum members have created
in searching for a profitable outcome ..
here are the two GDN (guardian) bots.
the NETSTAKE is easy on the bank
the other one is crazy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
decomez6

the one i`m currently working is a hybrid of the two and has branched me into a territory of positive results , SO far!
elofan0

thanks for the downloads will give them a whirl ..... its good that you are learning what to tweak as you go :)
elofan0

i slipped up adding to guardian all the races then applying the rule i got a message maximum liabilty was over £1000 so had to stop it and work from single race
decomez6

Use £1 stakes, add a keep all rule and a greening rule . I left them out for experimental purposes.
elofan0

:shock:
Last edited by elofan0 on Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elofan0

the servant seems to have ended its run at the moment
decomez6

its beginning to resemble the margin maker tool on the dutching or the bookmaker options. iam currently toying with different staking methods and race selection criteria ,see if i can filter the noise.
elofan0

goodluck the monster has been calmed as happens with many strategies ............ long term consistency is needed

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”