BACK/LAY by liability, in play BOT.!shock!

Share your automation file with other users.
decomez6

thanks , for every race there is a suiting strategy. i shall keep it in my armoury and hopefully use it when the conditions persist.
betx

Nice bot using in live mode making money so far :mrgreen:

Should there be a Keep all unmatched and what settings?

Also when to green up what would be your suggestion to just arm it in play after 10 secs?

I'm not sure really..
decomez6

betx wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:48 pm
Nice bot using in live mode making money so far :mrgreen:

Should there be a Keep all unmatched and what settings?

Also when to green up what would be your suggestion to just arm it in play after 10 secs?

I'm not sure really..
great ! :)
when you green up depends on your entry point and the race type. i `m still experimenting.the most important part is the number of chances you get to achieve it and a race should not finish before you have a chance to break even or be on the upside>
betx

Umm then I left it to get a drink and come back to this what the F*ck!

I dont know how this happened but anyone using this be careful never leave it in servant as I ust lost badly and now in minus!!

Not sure what Betfair will do to be honest...

ShaunWhite

I can't believe anyone is using this with real money.
jimibt

ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:47 pm
even counterfeit would be a risk!! :D

i think alas, it's often presumed (by newcomers) that any automation files that work well for an individual and are posted on the forum, are good to go!!
decomez6

The two files are obviously not complete, they lack the greening rule for the sole purpose of experimenting.Market research is paramount, as well as your entry point.
the dutching /bookmaking tool is doing a similar job ,with a difference of staking by book percentage and on this bot there is possibility of early exit which does not exist on the former.MUST say the MARGIN MAKER is one of the easiest way of making a coin, you only need to make one call , get it right and benefit from the whole field.
i have modified the files and iam working with a hybrid of the two and even that needs testing, alot of it. iam at a point where i need a reliable market research tool. (peter made a video recommending PROFORM to find your runners)
[urlhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyCwiiQ_pRk][/url]
decomez6

betx wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:15 am
Umm then I left it to get a drink and come back to this what the F*ck!

I dont know how this happened but anyone using this be careful never leave it in servant as I ust lost badly and now in minus!!

Not sure what Betfair will do to be honest...

did you stop all the servants when you greened up?....it seems they all remained active, a stopp all servants rule is neecessary after your greening rule.
elofan0

i wouldnt trust any automation as far as i could throw it you only need a slight hesitation in the data recieved from betfair or internet provider to cost a loss ... this bot (gremlin) cant be trusted yet and should only be used in practice mode that should be for all until consistency as emerged ... it was doing well at first look so i havent kicked it completely out of interest . it just needs opening up by someone who knows why it performs and dont perform ..
i will keep looking at any updates ...
Anbell

elofan0 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:28 am
i wouldnt trust any automation as far as i could throw it you only need a slight hesitation in the data recieved from betfair or internet provider to cost a loss ... this bot (gremlin) cant be trusted yet and should only be used in practice mode that should be for all until consistency as emerged ... it was doing well at first look so i havent kicked it completely out of interest . it just needs opening up by someone who knows why it performs and dont perform ..
Use it in practice mode as much as you like. Anything else is nuts.
decomez6

elofan0 wrote:
i slight hesitation in the data recieved from betfair or internet provider to cost a loss ... it was doing well at first look so i havent kicked it completely out of interest . it just needs opening up by someone who knows why it performs and dont perform ..
true.
my initial idea was bookmaking or dutching without using the dutching tool provided by bet angel.the reason being i couldnt green up, the option is N/A. so i went into DALLAS bot files and there i found other dutching bots . i made some custom colunm buttons and used the inplay tool to try and catch the winner or looser. went well untill an outsider romped in and wiped me out. the funny thing is he got matched at riduculiosly high loss and there is nothing i could do about it, i was too slow. then i decided to do this.

Dutch manually( using fixed stakes)
i would randomly LAY any runner @ low odds E.g btwn 1.01- 10.00 , using fixed £10.
it would then take around three runners for my liability to outweigh my potential gains. meaning
Runner 1 =£10 stake potential win = £30 ( total price of laying three runners and all end up loosing) .Liability=£7.00
Runner 2=£10 stake " " =£30 Liability=£ 16
Runner 3=£10 stake " " =£30 liability =£34

i would stop there : reason being , if any one of the horses go ahead and win , i can only loose a maxi mum of £34 and if any aother horse win apart from the three i will have £30.
as i was doing this i realise something peculiar: my P/L was turning green more often than usual and i had more chances to green out on profit.

then i gradually turned into laying 1 RUNNER on a liability stake< THIS OPENED my eyes into a whole new world, :? just one runner getting matched(back and lay by LIABILTY) and benefit from the whole field and loose absolutely nothing.
t this point i made a guardain file to LAY ANY with a LIABILITY stake at current price , which would lay the whole field
, then i ended up with the servant and the files on this thread....AND the journey continues , constantly evolving.
its my greatest regrets to see a member loosing cash, F*K*N S>Cks :evil: .
may be i should have laid out the genesis of this journey in the first place.
decomez6

jimibt wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:54 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:47 pm
even counterfeit would be a risk!! :D

i think alas, it's often presumed (by newcomers) that any automation files that work well for an individual and are posted on the forum, are good to go!!
we are more like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDqNLqd_O3g
ShaunWhite

elofan0 wrote:
i wouldnt trust any automation as far as i could throw it you only need a slight hesitation in the data recieved from betfair or internet provider to cost a loss . ...
API glitches, internet stutters, power cuts etc etc will always happen but over a reasonably long period make zero difference to the returns thanks to overall market efficiency. The unexpected losses and unexpected gains even out. Many people who run automation 247365 can attest to that. Losses come from a strategy being fundamentally flawed.
ShaunWhite

Did I miss the posting about market selection?

Btw when you say this...
"my greatest regrets to see a member loosing cash, F*K*N S>Cks :evil: ."

...well don't post bots that have virtually no chance of working and then talk about them as if you're one rule away from riches. :roll: Some people are crazy enough to believe you.
decomez6

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:15 pm
...well don't post bots that have virtually no chance of working and then talk about them as if you're one rule away from riches. :roll: Some people are crazy enough to believe you.

Thanks for holding that‘ mirror’ , At least I can see myself making those mistakes.
Did I miss the posting about market selection?
Every strategy comes with a warning label. And the only way to convert a simple strategy into a winning one is by timing and conditioning,
The ‘ELEPHANT in the ROOM is , how can a collective imaginative capacity of a forum like this cannot Convert a simple strategy like the one proposed here into a profitable one?
This video from Peter is a brilliant way of converting a simple strategy into a winning one.

https://youtu.be/RTi5ekVHIM8

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”