BACK/LAY by liability, in play BOT.!shock!

Share your automation file with other users.
decomez6

Hi All,
JULY 4th coming soon ,back 9-5 ,thought i will share this¬` crazy -pendulum¬`
adopted from one of , DALLAS brain child,: ref.
.Create a No Lose Trade on the Fav & Profit on the Field Bot - [/url]p://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 52&t=13579

WARNING; do not `go ¬`deep sea diving` without enough oxygen. this bot will show promising results especially at the begining of the race. it will then take a deep nose dive and come out strong at the end of the race .the results are mind bogling.
just from a £1 stake /selection accross the whole market , the results vary into thousands losses and wins!!crazy!
if you change the stakes into anything higher ,the sky blows up!
there seem to be plenty of time to green up , and chances of doing so appear to be multiple. but i have left it without any stops or greening for the purposes of observation. so let it run all the way to the end of the race and count the number of times the greening chance shows up.

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE ?:shock: ?
please shed some ¬ ANGEL light :idea:
download/file.php?mode=view&id=17735
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
decomez6

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

You could use a chart like this to plot out all the swings
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=16632
jimibt

decomez6 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:49 pm
i think i may be the bearer of bad news on this one. i RECKON the reason that you are getting these crazy wins (and losses) is beacuse your betfair account is either suspended or is unfunded. if you look at the ladder, you'll see there's no orders showing (i.e. it's not retrieving market orders - the 0% back WOM vs the 100% lay WOM seems to confirm this). as a result, you are getting huge gaps in the prices which the bot is swallowing up. in real life, this wouldn't happen.

that said, i THINK this is what's happening -could be wrong.
Trader Pat

Other people on the forum will know more than I do but you're not going to learn much using a strategy like this in practice mode.

In practice mode you can get matched at all kinds of crazy odds that you wouldn't get matched at when you're trading for real money
decomez6

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:52 pm
You could use a chart like this to plot out all the swings
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=16632
thanks DALLAS, will surely use the graph. such a neat way of visiualising, results. all this for free, is there a catch :D
see any prospects on that BOT? iam looking to modify it further.
catch m`self a green :mrgreen:
sniffer66

My head hurts just reading that first post
decomez6

jimibt wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:03 pm
decomez6 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:49 pm
i think i may be the bearer of bad news on this one. i RECKON the reason that you are getting these crazy wins (and losses) is beacuse your betfair account is either suspended or is unfunded. if you look at the ladder, you'll see there's no orders showing (i.e. it's not retrieving market orders - the 0% back WOM vs the 100% lay WOM seems to confirm this). as a result, you are getting huge gaps in the prices which the bot is swallowing up. in real life, this wouldn't happen.

that said, i THINK this is what's happening -could be wrong.
hi jimbiit, thanks for the reply,
i am in practice mode and the market was already closed that was the settled amount , still learning the tricks of the trade , hoping to stand on the shoulders of the green giants like peter and the bet angel family.
live mode will show my credit iam in good account, not yet blown...touchwood... i think the gaps are from the crossmatching and spoofs!
i only go live when everything fall in place and all is brought to `bed`.with the bot self propelling correctly.
its a steep learning curve and iam determined to enjoy it.
the bot is very lively in play , plenty of times i see green, especially towards he end and at the off. iam hoping to test it further and also sort the opinion of like minded ,
thanks again.
jimibt

decomez6 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:50 pm

i am in practice mode and the market was already closed that was the settled amount , still learning the tricks of the trade , hoping to stand on the shoulders of the green giants like peter and the bet angel family.
live mode will show my credit iam in good account, not yet blown...touchwood... i think the gaps are from the crossmatching and spoofs!
i only go live when everything fall in place and all is brought to `bed`.with the bot self propelling correctly.
the bot is very lively in play , plenty of times i see green, especially towards he end and at the off. iam hoping to test it further and also sort the opinion of like minded ,
thanks again.
well, good luck and keep us posted ;)
decomez6

Trader Pat wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:24 pm
Other people on the forum will know more than I do but you're not going to learn much using a strategy like this in practice mode.

In practice mode you can get matched at all kinds of crazy odds that you wouldn't get matched at when you're trading for real money
thanks trader pat,
very true , the price will go where it wants regardless of money available or not, its a lottery in PLAY , thats why the bot is using £1 stake and i have all backed at 1.01 to guarantee a match. my initial lay bet is matched immidiately the servant start , using best available price.
decomez6

jimibt wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:56 pm
decomez6 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:50 pm

thanks again.
EDIT , jimbiit=jimibt..apologies.
thankyou, i need the luck .`got to be in it to win it.¬`
ShaunWhite

Be careful, you say you're using £1 stakes? Well that screen shot shows you would have lost £1,000.
Screenshot_3.png
Practice mode won't give totally accurate results but it will allow you to iron out any functional problems. Bots just aren't going to give you a steady profit unless you're selective about your markets and spend a long time tuning them, they're not a download and get rich quick solution. This one is going to end in tears unless you REALLY understand what's going on, and what might happen.
decomez6

sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:47 pm
My head hurts just reading that first post
hurrahh! you won! sniffed youself a newbie.? :)
shall keep it less eratic next time.
appreciate the correction.
decomez6

ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:09 pm
Be careful, you say you're using £1 stakes? Well that screen shot shows you would have lost £1,000.
Screenshot_3.png

Practice mode won't give totally accurate results but it will allow you to iron out any functional problems. Bots just aren't going to give you a steady profit unless you're selective about your markets and spend a long time tuning them, they're not a download and get rich quick solution. This one is going to end in tears unless you REALLY understand what's going on, and what might happen.
thank you shaunwhite,
will surely take that and run with it.great advice ,i thought it wass only me who spend stupendous time testing and doing less in live markets.it feels like iam on paralysis analysis mode. :?
ShaunWhite

decomez6 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:04 pm
jimibt wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:56 pm
i need the luck .
"luck" :roll:

It's the 21st century guys, leave the rabbits' feet and bunches of heather to the people who believe in fairies. It's probability that makes you a winner and I'm sorry to say "luck" doesn't really come into it. Are Goldman Sachs 'lucky', is Warren Buffett 'lucky', is any long term trader 'lucky', nope. It's a really hard word to avoid though.

I'd go in harder but luckily I'm having a cheerful day...
index.jpg

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”