BACK/LAY by liability, in play BOT.!shock!

Share your automation file with other users.
decomez6

ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:58 am
decomez6 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:43 am
I truely appreciate your advice.
. Everyone has to use their own strengths, interests and frankly what they actually enjoy. The novely element of trading soon wears off and you point of being self-employed is choosing what you do and when.. It's ok, pretty much like the old day job tbh, design, analysis, coding, testing, version control blah blah blah but the commute is shorter and the coffee is better.

:) and you can subtitute the GOOD old organic filter coffee with a corona beer! while i get to catch ,my` corona¬ served ON social NOT ditancing.
must be a great feeling to s see a Baby BOT , grow from light bulb moment into a green money monster, .Hope that sh!t happens to me, then i enjoy.
elofan0

Great info guys ..i also like to lay when the last traded price is continuously above the betangel price .. maybe that servant can be created
decomez6

the new markers , makes its easier to visualise the ATR average true range and the VWAP . volatility is traced and tracked while congestion is highlighted, bet angel should work with boris on the corona trace and track app :)
Turbobet

Hi Decomez6,

Did you ever manage to refine this bot to green up when in profit?
I have been building something similar which has had some great result but every now and then posts a big loss.
I've been trying to put a green up when in profit command in to it but it seems to miss the opportunity.
decomez6

Turbobet wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:31 am
Hi Decomez6,

Did you ever manage to refine this bot to green up when in profit?
I have been building something similar which has had some great result but every now and then posts a big loss.
I've been trying to put a green up when in profit command in to it but it seems to miss the opportunity.
hi Turbobet

forgot about this bot ages ago !

was new in the game and had very little experience on how the market works.
in-play markets are not the easiest to green up , especially when you have more than one runners exposed . in-play delays and orders getting half matched or not matched at all ! you can be lucky and guess the trade direction right and still end up red !
the main lesson was RISK :REWARD ratio. so make sure not to jump that gun .
----fully understand the characteristics of different market types (pre off/ in-play) , its participants and the variables that are likely to dictate the price movement.

some people are Good at technical analysis (TA) , others are brilliant at Fundamental analysis (FA) , others mix the best of both worlds , Then you get cold ORDER FLOW traders.

my mistake back then , was the belief i held , thinking you can be profitable by " Trading what you see " and i looked at the screen and i saw very promising Green opportunities
.........the truth is, you can only be profitable by "Trading what you know"

and i am still learning :)
Turbobet

Thank you for your reply.
I persevered with this idea but came to the conclusion that although I could generate a high win percentage the value of the losses when they occurred generally wiped out any profits made.
Back to the drawing board.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”