Handling Automation Reports

Share your automation file with other users.
PerthO

Hi All

If you want to get a snapshot of your results for the day, I have written a script which will extract the data from the ProfitandLoss folder.
It involves a few steps to install perl, but that is not tricky and if anyone is interested I can post how.
When installed it looks like this :
results.png
You can also run, for example, "perl get_results.pl -1" to get the previous day's results.

Maybe this can save someone some time. It was doing my head in trying to calculate my P&L in practice mode on the fly as there did not seem to be an easy way of cutting and pasting the column in question from the main Guardian display page.

This is taking the lowest figure from the 3rd column in each file from the ProfitAndLoss files, so would probably only suit pure trading, not straight backing, laying or back to lay.

This script is the basis of another script which keeps a running total of your balance in practice mode which can be loaded into rules files and shown as a stored value.
The speed of balance refresh is limited by how often Guardian writes to the Export Files, which I don't seem to be able to change (even with a manual export as soon as I have closed all trades) :)

Graham
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rhysc

PerthO wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:02 am
Hi All

If you want to get a snapshot of your results for the day, I have written a script which will extract the data from the ProfitandLoss folder.
It involves a few steps to install perl, but that is not tricky and if anyone is interested I can post how.
When installed it looks like this :

results.png

You can also run, for example, "perl get_results.pl -1" to get the previous day's results.

Maybe this can save someone some time. It was doing my head in trying to calculate my P&L in practice mode on the fly as there did not seem to be an easy way of cutting and pasting the column in question from the main Guardian display page.

This is taking the lowest figure from the 3rd column in each file from the ProfitAndLoss files, so would probably only suit pure trading, not straight backing, laying or back to lay.

This script is the basis of another script which keeps a running total of your balance in practice mode which can be loaded into rules files and shown as a stored value.
The speed of balance refresh is limited by how often Guardian writes to the Export Files, which I don't seem to be able to change (even with a manual export as soon as I have closed all trades) :)

Graham
Hi Graham, great work. This script would be very helpful & time saving if you don't mind sharing?
ipsero

This is an Excel workbook I use to view Market Reports for the day, mostly for horse racing but it should work for other markets.
You can import the P&L reports to obtain the winners name and profit/loss, and export this list to another workbook if you wish.
By clicking on one of the entries in the list you can view the log file for that event.
Any constructive feedback, suggestions etc would be welcome.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”