Football Automation Help!

Share your automation file with other users.
Shaung89

Hi all

Having a couple of niggly problems with my Football Automation i've tried to setup. This is my first time getting stuck into Signals so hopefully i've missed something small. Ultimately im trying to place a bet on the Match Odds market if the pre-live underdog goes 1-0 ahead at any point in the first 40 minutes.

BAF File attached and you will see the following steps:
UnderdogTrading_v1.0.baf

1. Signal if suitable game. Providing there is a selection short enough and enough market volume then signal the game as 'good'.

2/3. Set FavGoal and DogGoal Signals to 0. If game signalled as good (Point 1) then set two new signals with a value of 0 straight after the game goes 'in-play'. (im using these almost as a scoreboard to track when Favs or Dogs have scored).

4/5. Increment FavGoal and DogGoal Signals. Between 0 and 40 minutes, providing the back book % < 103% then monitor the relative historic odds. We are looking for the lay price to be less than the lay price 180 seconds ago (minus 30 ticks). Problem here I will come onto

6. Place back bet. Providing event unsuspended for more than 3 minutes (to cover off VAR), if FavGoal =0 and DogGoal >0 then place bet on 'Draw'.

7. Green All Selections

My problems (so far) :)
1. Using historic relative odds of 30 ticks does not work if the Fav is 1.4, them taking a 1-0 lead will not necessarily result in them hitting 1.05. However reducing to less than 30 ticks may introduce issues with Red Cards or Heavy Pressure triggering signals.

2. In the Log on Guardian I am seeing signals for FavGoal and DogGoal triggering without a goal in the match? (see image below)

3. My bets are not triggering and being placed even when the conditions appear to be matched? (see image below)
Underdog_Trade.PNG
I would really appreciate any time people can spare to help here :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shaung89

Image attached re-highlights problem 2 on the thread where there is a signal set for a goal which hasnt occurred.

I've also highlighted at minute 17 where a goal was correctly signalled implying that something is working at least :D

Any help on the problems in the previous post would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.
Underdog_Trade_1.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shaung89

Tried with these two files on the CS and MO markets today however still not quite getting there.
LCT_Underdog_MO.baf
Check 0-0 CS &amp; Store Odds.baf
Dallas

Sorry I missed your PM directing me to this, i've only just come across it now.

Have you solved this yet or are you still stuck with something?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”