LAY2SELECTIONS_WITH_TARGET_PROFIT_or_TARGET_LIABILITY(LIMITER) as alternative to BOOK%

Share your automation file with other users.
Dr Ginhog

Hi all,

Here are 2 Bafs both single input as an entered amount in an SV. One on your Target entered Profit and the other on a Target entered
Liability (as a limiter). The entered amount can of course be modified by another stored value to make it fully automated if you can devise one for yourself.

I have found on Practice mode testing to be 100% (99.9999%) accurate in preplaymode.

If the NET OF COMMISSION is TICKED then it will calculate,use and display on the basis of the entered amount less commission so that it is recommended to keep the NET OF COMMISSION UNTICKED in settings/staking.

This is I imagine a good alternative to the semi-blind Book% feature. The level of favouritism you use can be easily adjusted to suit. This is I guess a testament to the possibilities presented by the brilliant changes in the last few months.

The possibilities are endless in fact!

LAY12_TARGET_PROFIT_KEEP_NET_OF_COMM_unticked.baf
LAY12_TARGET_LIABILITY_(LIMITER)_KEEP_NET_OF_COMM_UNTICKED.baf
HOWTARGEPROFIT_LIABILITY_CALCULATED.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jimibt

this looks very interesting - a lot of thought gone into it...

just gonna decompile it in my head and see how it is stiched together - thanks (y)
Dr Ginhog

Totally welcome jimibt!
elofan0

Not a bad idea this but Baf is not usable with new version of BETANGEL :o
Dallas

elofan0 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:58 pm
Not a bad idea this but Baf is not usable with new version of BETANGEL :o
All baf files are backwards compatible, if you have the latest version you'll be able to use any .baf

You can install the latest version (V1.55.0) from the Bet Angel website
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro
elofan0

Hi Dallas im on pro v1.55.b2 thanks
Dallas

elofan0 wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:17 am
Hi Dallas im on pro v1.55.b2 thanks
That's a few versions old now and why you are not able to use the .baf file above.
Once you've installed the latest version from the website I linked to above you'll be able to use the .baf from the poster further up
elofan0

ok thanks Dallas
Dr Ginhog

Hi,
Had not seen the Jukebox post made 8 months earlier but I note some are interested in having maybe a third / fourth selection added to the
mix. This is possible I think as I was contemplating the maths a few months ago.Also I have Fav2/Fav3 version already made. If anybody is interested please let me know here and I shall make it up.
Grindhog
Dr Ginhog

Hi,
It turns out that the DUTCH calculations can be simplified to the following and I have revised all my DUTCH BAFS accordingly . If anybody is interested in how the calculation was simplified (boring) or the revised bafs for a TARGET PROFIT or TARGET LIABILITY LIMITER just PM me.

SIMPLE DUTCH TO TARGET PROFIT CALCULATIONS.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dr Ginhog

Hi,
To clarify the calculation in question is for a DUTCH LAY CALCULATION and the reference to X BSTAKE & X ASTAKE should read by xBPRICE and xAPRICE. Also of course both selections must lose for the target LAY to occur.
Dr Ginhog

Hi,
And LAY DUTCHING 3 selections has the same simple calculation as you can see from the bottom of the the png.
Its a simple matter of proportionality.
DUTCH3LAYCALC.png
Dr Ginhog

Hi,
While completing the LAY3SEL_DUTCHBAF last night and working out the nuts and bolts of the formula I realised EH UM it was not as previously expected.and the revised formula is attached. (the 2sel DUTCHING FORMULA IS GOOD and will be quite useful.
But that LAY dutching 3 selections may have limited use/appeal. "As useful as a fork in a soup storm" but it may have limited use in such Tourny's as World Matchplay Darts, The Open Golf and maybe big field open handicao races etc. In any event i will upload the baf later after full testing on the UK Races and the results have already been checked against the multi input back and Lay Dutching calculator that is available online. Another tool in the BAF toolbox nonetheless !
LAYDUTCH_3SEL_FORMULA.png

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”