SOS Dallas

Share your automation file with other users.
prutbrk1536

Hi. New here and hoping Dallas picks this up as he seems to be the "go to " chap on here for all things automation

Dallas. Have tried to download a few files down on here to see how they fared. To be honest over half of them did nothing and never kicked in. So I would like you to help me from scratch and point me in the right direction if you would be so kind to set up my own

What I require sounds simple and I am sure it is. But with me being a bit of a technophobe you can be sure I would cock it up putting it mildly

I am looking to lay horses in running. I want to be able to lay all a certain odds range in play when the leader reaches a certain odds range

So for example when the leading horse gets down to odds of 2.0 for example I wish to place lay bets on all horses only between, say 10.0 to 20.

I don't wish to lay the leading horse. Just those within that range at that particular time. I also only want it to lay just one bet on each and no multiples

Can you give me a heads up fella cos I am just stuck with this getting anything to actually work

Thanks in anticipation
Dallas

All files get fully tested for several days prior to being uploaded so I can say with certainty they do all trigger correctly, but if you are finding half are not triggering for you the most likely reason is your Guardian refresh rate. The following post explains why this is important and how to configure Guardian so all your rules will trigger optimally
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491

Another thing some users do by mistake is leave there PC unattended without disabling hibernation/sleep mode. If either of these kick in you'll lose connection to Betfair and the rules won't be able to trigger - so if you leave it unattended make sure sleep/hibination mode are didsabled so you can't maintain an active connection at all times

Regarding what it is you are looking to do its quite straight forward to set up, it just needs 1 rule with 3 of the same condition as follows

General Tab
Place a Lay Bet
Applied to EVERY selection
Armed in-play from 00:00:00 till 00:10:00
Triggers 1

Parameters Tab
Place at - Best market price

Conditions
Fixed Odds Condition
Selections Lay Price
Is Less than 20

Fixed Odds Condition