over1.5 automation help!!

Share your automation file with other users.
Step93

Good afternoon everybody.
I was wanting to know if it was possible for the following to be achieved, I found this automaion here in the forum and would like to use it.
Unfortunately I use bet angel for betdaq version and I cannot download the file because it cannot be used there, is not supported :x
Can someone write me all the steps to enter into the guardian to create this automation? Thanks!!!!

1) To place a back bet of £5 on the Over 1.5 goals market at 0-0 after 10 minutes after start
2) When the first bet as been matched to then place 3 further bets into the Over 1.5 goals market at 25 tick increments and for those bets to be kept in the market? (Total stake 20 pound)
3) Then when a goal is scored for the Over 1.5 goals market to be greened up?
4) If no goal is scored at the 70th minute then for that to be greened up for a loss?

I am basically wanting to place 4 back bets into the Over 1.5 goals market. The first one to be placed after 10 minutes and the remaining 3 bets to be placed each at 25 tick increments from the first bet going in.
For example Bet Angel then fires into the Over 1.5 goals market a bet of £5 at odds of 1.40. This is then followed by 3 further bets at 25 tick increments of 1.65, 1.90 and 2.16 (rounded up).
If there is a goal then you are matched at least once depending on the when the first goal is scored. This is then followed by greening up for a profit irrespective of if another goal goes in or not.
If there is no goals in the match up to and including the 70th minute then Bet Angel greens out for a loss.

I am just struggling with adding this as an automation.
Thanks to everyone
wearthefoxhat

The following thread is in line with roughly what your looking for. Have a read through it and tweak/add bits where necessary.

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=20508
wearthefoxhat

Also worth a look at how Dallas set this one up, not exactly the way you described it, but may have legs.

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=18141
Dallas

I actually made this exact file for another user just a week ago
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=22272
Step93

Could someone write me all the steps to create this automation ???
I'm not very practical yet and unfortunately I can't download the file because it is not supported for the betdaq version
Thanks so much in advance :D

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”