Cricket Bot needed - any help pleaseeee!!

Share your automation file with other users.
kristianb79

Hi,

i have tried to do this but i just cant seem to get it right.

What i want to do is create a bot if possible that will lay the batting team after its first innings. I am not sure if thats possible, is there a way betangel can see when a team is batting or is that not possible.

The idea behind the bot is it lays the batting team after their innings if the price is below 1.30.

with T20 cricket that batting team if they put up a decent score drops significantly in price and thats without the other team even having picked up a bat.

i want something so when there are matches i cant stay up for i have something that i can put on to fire bets in when i'm sleeping or busy.

Long shot but was just hoping someone could shed some light!

By the way im new here and some great automation here i have used a lot, so thanks a lot for sharing!

Kristian
Dallas

There isn't anything Bet Angel can use to determine what's happening in a match to then trigger bets, unless you go down the excel route, you'll then be free to import match stats from any source you want.

The only way to do it with Bet Angel is if you could find some characteristics that would occur then build those into a set of conditions and parameters etc
ie, time will usually be between X and X
odds will move by at least X amount on a team
volume will suddenly increase for several seconds
etc etc

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”